• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat Leatherface tomorrow?

Just smoked one on an empty stomach. Let's just say that I don't recommend it. Damned strong. Much stronger than any of the previous monsters.

What are your thoughts on it?

Well constructed, strong, peppery, with some noticeable sweetness to it. If the Frank is anything to go by, a little nap time will do this sucker some wonders.

Not buying a Tat special release until Tom gets his Easter Bunny, or Phil gets his Beedog.

Thank you for your support

Just for you, Phil
SC8002beegirlcostumerm42.jpg

Just smoked one on an empty stomach. Let's just say that I don't recommend it. Damned strong. Much stronger than any of the previous monsters.

I didn't smoke it on a empty stomach. I will agree it was strong but very good. It is one huge cigar. They are good now I can't wait to see what some down time does for them. :love:

I was able to purchase several boxes today. I guess I'll wait until the weekend to try one. I have not tried The Frank, but most reviewers say it compares the most to that of all the previous monster releases.

I was able to purchase several boxes today. I guess I'll wait until the weekend to try one. I have not tried The Frank, but most reviewers say it compares the most to that of all the previous monster releases.

Wonder what the tax bill on several boxes looks like. Good luck.

I heard this was simply the Cojono 03 with a Mexican wrapper!
Just what I heard..

PJ

Just got mine today! boxes are cool but seem kinda cheap. Cigars look and smell great, will be smoking one this weekend!

All you boys that have scored a box should look at the B/S/T forum. :whistling:

Realized I F'ed up today! Back on the 1st I called and got on the list for a dress box...was number 4 in line; assumed my chances were good? Well today I realized I called the wrong shop and it all just sort of hit me as to why I have not been called!!! :blush:

They still seem to think they are getting some though. I am pissed, was really looking forward to this and have been saving up! :angry: Did not put nearly as much time into it as I did last year, but when I got number 4 in line, I just sort of stopped looking and did not worry about it.

Damn! :(

I was in line with several shops as well for the dress box. Once they arrived I began to receive calls about having to purchase a separate box just to qualify for a dress box or that they were going to take care of their local clients first. The former turned me off, and I could understand the latter so I just figured I missed out on those. Now that the others are coming out I am able to find those a lot easier.

I was in line with several shops as well for the dress box. Once they arrived I began to receive calls about having to purchase a separate box just to qualify for a dress box or that they were going to take care of their local clients first. The former turned me off, and I could understand the latter so I just figured I missed out on those. Now that the others are coming out I am able to find those a lot easier.

This same thing happened a lot last year. Having to buy a seperate box would turn me off from that shop. However shops that take care of the locals first, the guys who help that shop keeping going year round, is a great practice in my opinion.

The best offer I received was the one that involved purchasing the Tatuaje lighter with the dress box as a combo. Nice, but no thanks...

I smoked one on Sunday night must say it was a very good smoke :thumbs: had a sweet but strong body to it will have another one this weekend to compare :cool: ;)

I liked the first one I smoked as well. Big damn cigar, though.

SO I am reading the reviews right? The 10 count box is the same cigar as the special box correct? Some places on line are terming it as a "seconds" cigar??? But they are the same, no?

****As a side note, I have developed a trust issue when calling on these now...I feel that I will be put on a list, get excited and then get a call back and then told I have to buy this to get that...just not cool!