• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat red tubos

donzz

Went to my B&M tonight they had at least 10 boxes of each. Red and Black
Has there been another release? They have been out for a while then BAM
more appeared

P.S. now there are 8 boxes of reds :sign:

^^ Thanks I didn't know that, thought they were a limited release. I guess I don't have to stockpile them now

I've noticed a lot more of them around as well, but from another thread, it does not look like either of the tubos is supposed to be regular production...

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

tmoney2007, on 11 March 2010 - 02:26 PM, said:

klipsch, on 11 March 2010 - 12:52 PM, said:

thechenman, on 11 March 2010 - 11:53 AM, said:

So now they are giving away Tat Black Tubos? I knew the popularity of these cigars was taking a hit, but to just give them away? Anyway, your other picks are excellent...I'm sure you will enjoy them all.

Actually just got off the phone with a friend, that informed me that the Black Tubo won't be produced any longer due the problems they've had. I still like em.
thumbs-up.gif

The black tubo was never a regular production stick... it wasn't going to be made again anyway.

Pete did an interview where he said he was never going to do a tubo again, maybe that's what your friend heard.

Not sure where or how he heard it. He just made it a point to let me know when I called to check on new arrivals.

There were 2 shipments but they definitely aren't regular production. They had a limited number of the tubes made. They aren't very scarce because they made a bunch of them (and they weren't a huge hit from what I can tell), but they aren't regular production.

I wouldn't worry about stocking up since there are so many of them. They will be in stores and available on the secondary market for a long time.

I smoked one yesterday and it's amazing how much just a couple months changed it. I thought it was highly enjoyable, some burn issues but otherwise very good.

I like these alot. Regular production or not I think Ill still stock up ;)