• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tattoo's

last Christmas I had my wife and son sign there names on my arm then had a friend of mine tattoo the names rp
2118968041_d21e8d9f13.jpg

2118968479_22a0a08130.jpg

Thats nice RP, I have one that goes around my wrist and has the intials of the wife and kids in it.

Here's my newest and the wife's!

Mine...

Wifes...

I don't have any ink as of yet but I'd really like to get my family's coat-of-arms (I'm of Irish descent) on my back between my shoulder blades.

I don't have any ink as of yet but I'd really like to get my family's coat-of-arms (I'm of Irish descent) on my back between my shoulder blades.

If you don't enjoy pain, then I wouldn't suggest that area. I know this area all to well. Thats where one of mine is done and let me tell you. Its not a pleasant walk in the park.

I have thought of having my calf tattooed but having that much area covered in ink wouldn't be cheap at all. My calves is bigger than most people thighs. :laugh: Plus...if I ever have to have surgery on my leg again, that is the spot they will have to slice into and I do not want to risk having a tattoo damaged in that manner knowing its a problem area for me. I had a friend in the Army that had over 100 different tattoo's on him. I went with him when I got my very first one after a rotation out in NTC California and this is when our unit was in Time Magazine.

It doesn't bother me to much. Speaking of the Army, I think it would be really cool, when the time comes, to get a pair of Jump Wings on my chest (I'm enlisting after college).

tat2.jpg

tat1.jpg

tat3.jpg

I have a half sleeve with some hokusai influenced koi and water on my left arm
On my right calf I have a crazy elephant taken from a Salvador Dali painting.
Yeah, I'm into art.
Its addicting. Ive really kept myself at bay and haven't gotten a new one in 4 years. But its like heroin. Hard to quit.

Here go two of my three:

Introducing....My Gut

Mar14_0001_0001.jpg

Top says Never Sober
Bottom says Nasty Los

You've all seen mine...but just because I can....here is a Texas theme I drew up and had done. I'm Texan born, Texan Bred, and when I die, I'll be Texan Dead.

330960534.jpg

med_gallery_6367_374_40728.jpg

Got it three weeks after the passing of my daughter...

Only have two at the moment. The greek letters Phi Gamma Delta on the inside of my right ankle. And a black diamond with a white star over my heart. I have a couple in the plans.

I have a family heirloom handpainted plate from the 1600s. On it there is a cool gryphon design that I would like on my arm. I am also trying to get my wife to design a dragon to put on my back. European/D&D design (i.e. not oriental), but she hasn't drawn anything up yet.

The biggest impediment is finding an artist you trust... So far I have not had much success where I live (lots of shops, but they just seem "seedy").

I have one tat, eeyore from winnie the pooh, standing upside down on his head. Left breast area. I will edit this post when I can get a pic that won't "offend" LOL

Melly

I'll have to take a new pic of it because I can't find the ones I took when I first got it, but I got a 3-D drum key on my left arm/shoulder.

tattoo1.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

these are only my cigar tattoos... My back is full, and there are some more on the other arms...

I have four. Two that each one of my daughters choose, one memorial piece for my first born son and one piece related to a fellowship I belong to.

Brian

I have three of them but I have never taken a picture of them. Isn't that funny. I have one on each of my thighs and one on the left side of my lower back. No it is not a tramp stamp!! :)