• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje “The Drac”

That's a horrible looking bunch! I've decided to pass on the Monster series.

Thanks for the great review. I'll have to let my pair sit for a while, since they don't seem to be smoking that well. If I didn't like the Tatuaje Black so much, I probably wouldn't care for any of these "special" releases, but I keep paying to play.

Had the opportunity to smoke a Drac this afternoon while enjoying the great weather we had here in RI. I kept trying to figure out what it was that I was tasting from the cigar. It wasn't a horrible stick, but it wasn't anything I was getting excited about. Very smooth for the most part and didn't detect even a hint of harshness to it. I finally realized what the familiar taste was that I was getting, once I had finished the cigar and was back indoors. Ti Kuan Yin Tea... ???

I thoroughly enjoyed the one I've smoked from my fiver . . . been down with the flu, or I'd have probably smoked another one by now. :rolleyes:

Perfect draw and burn, loved the flavor. Very different blend for Pete; smooth and a bit sweet, not nearly as spicy as the Reservas. Good full body still, I thought.

Sucks to see these kinds of construction/burn/packaging issues get to market on such a hyped LE, that's for sure. Guess I got lucky.

~Boar