• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Black

Just make sure you're filing for the '09 credit (yes, it's the '09 credit on your '08 taxes). The credit available for people who bought their first home IN '08 has to be paid back over a 15 year period with each years taxes, the '09 credit doesn't have to be paid back at all.

I closed on my house in Sep '08 and got the '08 credit when I filed my taxes in March. When I heard there was a new credit that didn't have to be paid back I tried to amend and get it instead but I couldn't since my purchase was actually in '08 and not '09.

The 09 was what I was going for...but good to note!!!!! I will make sure not to get screwed on that one! I hate trusting others with my money.

Anytime you get west, let any of the westerners know and we'll show you a good time.

Congrats! They are supposed to start building our new home this week. It will be so nice to be living across the street from the lake. It is nice now having a mortgage payment for the next few months though!