• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Blacks....again

Laslo

Hi all, I remember reading a couple weeks ago a rumor that there would be another shipment of Tat Blacks because only about half of the jars went out originally. Whether this is true or not I don't know.

Anyway, my jar just came in from a local B&M a couple days ago. So if you haven't been bothering your B&M's with constant phone calls you might want to again.

I apologize if I am reiterating info posted elsewhere.

Rick

Only 400 jars went out initially, since Pete wasn't happy with the wrapper. They released the remaining 600 jars last week.

yep. I was just in a local B&M 30 mins ago. He unpacked 3 jars in front of me. :thumbs:

-Lou

I was just at my B&M that I ordered a jar from 30 days ago. He is telling me the ETA is next Friday.

:angry:

Went to my B&M last night and they had 3 jars. I proceeded to knock them off the shelf and they all shattered, reminded me when I used to steal all the cookie from the cookie jar.

Went to my B&M last night and they had 3 jars. I proceeded to knock them off the shelf and they all shattered, reminded me when I used to steal all the cookie from the cookie jar.
I hope you at least removed the cigars first........

Picked up a fiver to add to what I had. I like them. The wrappers are not pretty but who cares. They smoke great after some settling time.