• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Cazadores "MADURO"

So these are different than the regular cazadores, just not maduro Moki? I'm sure they'll still be tasty, but I do love maddies.

Pete Johnson asked me to post this for him.

No such thing. Just dark boxes made for me. Maybe you can post
something to help me out.

I have been thinking about pulling the size from the line and making
it just for me and the few retailers that enjoyed the size. When I
started wet packing I had Pepin make me a bunch with darker wrappers.
DARK DARK NATURAL but not considered maduro. No "Maduro" processing
was done on the wrapper. It is possible they got in the mix during
packing.

This is my favorite smoke and normally these will come with a nice
Rosado Oscuro wrapper but these are a bit darker. More like Rosado
Oscuro Oscuro.

I smoke two the other day from Nov. and June 2006. These cigars were
smooth and full bodied and hit me right in the gut not on the palate..
This is why I love these cigars so much.

Lately I have been smoking more reds than browns but I always make
room for a Havana Cazadores.

Regards,
Pete
Tatuaje Cigars Inc.

Makes sense now. I still would like to see these and get a review from one of the members who bought a fiver.

Guys, I was going by what my rep told me they were, sorry for any confusion. If anyone is unhappy with what they get I will gladly give you a refund.

Al

Guys, I was going by what my rep told me they were, sorry for any confusion. If anyone is unhappy with what they get I will gladly give you a refund.

Al

No way Al... These STILL sound great :)
Thanks

Al

Thanks

Absolutely. These things sound awesome. If what Pete Johnson said doesn't convince you that this is a very speacil cigar, then nothing will.

Al

Thanks

Absolutely. These things sound awesome. If what Pete Johnson said doesn't convince you that this is a very speacil cigar, then nothing will.

Indeed.

Al, if anyone backs out of their fiver, feel free to charge the card you've got on file and send 'em to me!

Ditto. I will gladly take some if others don't want them. Just send them along Al. :whistling: :D

Got mine today! To my admittedly untrained eye, the wrapper on these looks almost the same as the one on my regios. I don't have any "normal" cazadores to compare it to unfortunately.

They smell fantastic.

I got mine. Al, Thanks for the opportunity to try these.