• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje L'esprit de Verite

txraddoc

I just received a box of these. Thought you all might like to see some pics. They come in an unvarnished box and are supposedly tobacco from one farm, vintage 2008. Looks like they've been aging for about a year. I'll probably let them sit for a bit and then fire one up. Hope they're good for 16 bucks a pop. Enjoy!

Lesprit-2.jpg

Lesprit-1.jpg

Lesprit-3.jpg

Smoked a Churchill the other day and enjoyed it. Good smoke, but not $20 good. Best "special" Tat I've had, but wish the prices were more reasonable.

John

Good smoke, but not $20 good. Best "special" Tat I've had, but wish the prices were more reasonable.

I agree with this almost completely. To me, this cigar or the Tat Frank are the best they've put out.

I liked the Pork Chop but they were a bit too short. About the same price per inch.

Smoked a Churchill the other day and enjoyed it. Good smoke, but not $20 good. Best "special" Tat I've had, but wish the prices were more reasonable.

John

Was just wondering if I needed to send my man Holmes one like I did the Drac I think. Glad you liked it - haven't tried mine yet.

John

Was just wondering if I needed to send my man Holmes one like I did the Drac I think. Glad you liked it - haven't tried mine yet.

Na, good on this one. If you want a Churchill, let me know. Only size they got here.

John

John

Na, good on this one. If you want a Churchill, let me know. Only size they got here.

John

Hey thanks - got them both. Eager to try one - may try the "lighter" one first.

John

i have the bigger one and love it. ended up buying another box of 25.

Not sure if anyone had this problem but I had some major wrapper issues. The wrappers that were used were thin and delicate as heck.

I bought a Churchill and a Robusto on Wednesday. I'll let it sit in the humi for another week or so before firing up. Reviews look promising.

-ttvr4

I tried the churchill the other day. It started out great, but I was board with it halfway through.

You could always send one to a few of us and get our ( valued ) opinion. :whistling: