• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Monster Series "Monsters"

Forgot where I heard it or read it but the choice of Monsters is on a schedule. 2 Classic's then 1 modern. So you have a werewolf and a mummy then afterwards would be a modern monster. No clue on schedule for "undressed" Monsters. The actor has to be iconic for the series to work.

Saw this in an interview. There was a mention of the next modern which would be after the mummy, was going to be 2 smaller sticks so 26 per box, Chucky and Bride of Chucky.

No matter how these cigars are rolled/packaged, Pete or any manufacturer wouldn't be producing them unless the demand was there. Pete has a following, like it or not, that loves the LE's and will buy em sight unseen. Just setting up Sns and seeing the interest, this actually helps figuring out whats going to sell and what won't. I personally won't got crazy for the chase but if a retailer who I do business with is on a list, sure I'll give them a call. If I get em great, if not, no big loss. I smoke em, if I don't' like it, I can always sell/trade them knowing I won't have a problem moving them. Cigars are a consumable just like wine, scotch etc. Once a great bottle is gone, its gone, hopefully you had a good time with good friends finishing it.

I met Pete many years ago, before he was this "rock star" and he's the most down to earth guy to this day. Don't' hate the man, hate the system if anything. I don't' know anyone in the business who goes out of his way to make it to so many places and meet his "fans" as he does. I'm sure Jon H will be on the road soon with the release of his four sticks as well but he's' the other guy whom I know, will be out with the people so to speak. G1

The biggest problem is that Pete released the best of the Monster series first with the Frank. The rest of them have been a disappointment by comparison in my opinion. If they were all as good, or better, than the Frank then I would keep chasing them.

Agree with this wholeheartedly (and I don't think the Frank is worth a darn anymore either).

Pete's a genius.

The biggest problem is that Pete released the best of the Monster series first with the Frank. The rest of them have been a disappointment by comparison in my opinion. If they were all as good, or better, than the Frank then I would keep chasing them.

Agree with this wholeheartedly (and I don't think the Frank is worth a darn anymore either).

Pete's a genius.

I will 3rd what they have said. And I like the Boris...