• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Pork Chop 09'

miamipadronsmoker

Enjoying life
I stopped by the B&M near my work to smoke and review the Tatuaje Bombazos I recently acquired from Don Pepin's factory. I cut the cigar with my Palio nice and clean taking as little as possible. I couldn't help but notice it was the oiliest cigar I had ever seen. I torched the foot and took my first draw which had a wonderful taste to it that was spicy yet smooth. I was able to retro-hale which was very un-Tatuaje like for me on their stronger smokes which this was. Usually fresh they are too strong to retro but this little guy was very smooth. The strength built up gradually but was still very smooth and tasty. The burn was a bit off but corrected itself. This cigar was excellent and of coarse I smoked it down to the nub. The cigar had a nice finish and I know it will age very well. The cigar changed flavors a couple of times and I will no doubt try acquiring a box of these. Happy hunting ya Tat Whores!

Looks like this is not the Bombazos 09'. I was told it was but it's probably a custom rolled Tatuaje for another shop.

DSC04209-1.jpg

DSC04211.jpg

DSC04219.jpg

DSC04222.jpg

DSC04228.jpg

Great review and pics to go along with it. That thing is a oily cigar, wow!

Oooohhh very nice! Cigar doesn't look bad either! :laugh: I like that it was strong, but still smokeable young. Looking forward to these coming out. Thanks for the review Robbie!

Lovely cigar for sure. Though I didn't pay attention to much of the "review".

Good pics though :)

Turned me off! That damn thing was so oily it looked like a wet turd between that girls sweater puppets.

Robbie, thanks so much for the review.

If I can make a suggestion to you, it would be great if someone started a permanent thread on rare and HTF Tats here at CP. It is hard for me to follow them all, much less collect them. You seem to have your finger on that pulse and I think you would be very good at it. Also, it would be a very valuable resource for all of us.

Either way thanks for the review, and the fun pics.

If I can make a suggestion to you, it would be great if someone started a permanent thread on rare and HTF Tats here at CP. It is hard for me to follow them all, much less collect them. You seem to have your finger on that pulse and I think you would be very good at it. Also, it would be a very valuable resource for all of us.

There already is one in the Cigar Lounge by MMM. It has been pinned.

I think there was at one time a reference thread.
Search it out. I would do it but I'm at work on my iPhone and it's impossible to copy and paste on this damn thing .

Great review I am kind of a late bloomer on Tats. but I am sure starting to enjoy them lately!

There already is one in the Cigar Lounge by MMM. It has been pinned.

Oh, damn. Thanks John and my bad, Did I mention search is my friend too :sign: .

Fakes! :sign: You're a lucky s.o.b. living so close to the man and trying all his new goods... :angry:

Derek

I don't post very often, but good lord... that first pic is something else... Cheers MiamiPadromSmoker...

Regards,

BT

PS: Shouldn't the cigar be pointed in the other direction? :thumbs: