• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tea

Hi All

This is my first post, so i was going to save this secret for later, when i am a little better known, but, since the thread is already up and running, here goes,

I have a second hobby, collecting and dealing in Japanese swords, this has led me to learn about other things japanese, the tea ceremony being one of them, i have a rather large collection of tea bowls dating back over 1000 years old, and drink tea daily'

OK, enough of the foreplay, one of my favorite's with a nice strong Cubano is either matcha or almost any of the green teas available from this source

http://www.o-cha.com/powdered-green-tea.htm

they are great to deal with, the tea is like nothing else you have ever had, some comes from a small tea shop on the banks of the Uji river that has grown and sold there own tea in the same place for over 840 years, they know what they are doing

it's really very enjoyable, but be careful about late night drinking, as it is pretty heavy with caffiene, also, you will get 3 -4 servings out of each batch of leaves you use

happy to answer any questions if anyone wants to know more

regards

Kurt