• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Teach your children well

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
What are they teaching up there in Connecticut?

WATERBURY, Conn. - A food fight that started with fruit cup turned into a mealtime melee, serving up a full plate of arrests and injuries.

Seven seventh-graders were arrested after a spat in a middle school cafeteria left two teachers and a detective with injuries Wednesday.

The incident began at West Side Middle School after a girl dumped a fruit cup over a boy's head, police said. The two started fighting, then other students joined in, some jumping on tables and throwing food, police said.

"What was described as a riot situation developed in the cafeteria," Sgt. Christopher Corbett said.

A detective and two teachers suffered minor injuries breaking up the melee.

Three girls and fours boys ranging in age from 12 to 14 were arrested on charges including breach of peace, assault and inciting a riot. All seven were released to their parents after promising to appear in juvenile court

My, oh my, such problems in the bastion of blue-blooded conservatism that is Conn? Say it isn't so. I guess this is how those suburbanites "rebel" or act out. Anywhere else, the little punk girl wouldn't have used a cup o' fruit cocktail, but would have pulled out her glock instead. Or, as in the case way over in So. Florida, would have tricked the boy into the bathroom and then slit his throat.

So, in this day and age, is a food-fight like this bad? Can't help laughing just to keep from crying. I truly weep for the majority of the future.

ricmac25 said:
This was probably Coventry's fault.
I agree. :D

Of course at my old school, you make a joke, girl dumps choc. milk on your head. then security forces run in and we go to detention.

that is why we have police and guards statioed at MPS schools.

bastion of blue-blooded conservatism that is Conn?

LMAO what planet are you on? :0 :D

Connecticut is in the top five when it comes to the bleeding-heart liberal mentality. Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Hawaii are probably the only states that are more "left" than we are :0

Waterbury is the 5th largest city in Connecticut and the West Side Middle School isn't in one of those "milk toast" parts of town, it's actually kind of a "rough" area :0 I'm actually surprised no one did pull out a Glock or a switchblade :p
This was probably Coventry's fault.
I wish I could take credit for it as there is nothing like a good old fashioned food fight :sign:

I grew up in CT. Had the school closed early because of big fights more than once. :D
No glocks then nothing worth killing over. We used fists ,Brass knuckles, stuff that.

CC I remember the really tough towns were on the coast Bridgeport,Stratford,Norwalk ect.. Still the same or have they tamed down?

Bill

coventrycat86 said:
Connecticut is in the top five when it comes to the bleeding-heart liberal mentality. Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Hawaii are probably the only states that are more "left" than we are :0
You've obviously never been to Washington, Oregon, or Cali :-D We're so liberal that our tree huggers are also gay and don't shave their armpits.

:sign:

Nothing wrong w/ any of that though. It's a good part of the reason I live here. Liberalism, that is.

California's experiment with liberalism failed and they recalled Gray Davis, didn't they? :sign:

At this point, I'd say California is heading in the "right" direction ;)
CC I remember the really tough towns were on the coast Bridgeport,Stratford,Norwalk ect.. Still the same or have they tamed down?
Stratford's pretty low key, but the Hartford school systems had to be taken over by the state a few years ago. Bridgeport, New Haven and Waterbury are pretty "rough" :0
Hartford cracks me up, the state pours more money down that rat hole that any other town/city in the state and it has the WORST school system in the entire state. Bridgeport went bankrupt a few years ago and Waterbury is teetering on it. Another Waterbury Mayor just got put in jail. Not for corruption this time (which is usually the case in Waterbury) but for having sex with children.

This liberal state sure does have its act together
yep.gif

Back