• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tennessee herf

bump for anyone else interested

What time do you have to work Ken?

My wife's cousin insists that there is a big concert at the Ryman Auditorium in the Grand Ole Opry and that we will not be able to get hotel rooms. She says that Trace Adkins and somebody is playing on the 18th. I can't find anything about it on the Grand Ole Opry homepage or Starwood Ampitheater and Gaylord has a Predator's game that night.

I don't see much of a problem because there are country music concerts in Nashville all the time but maybe someone in Nashville can confirm or not.

I'll keep looking for information and get my hotel reservations sown up.

na. the ryman only holds a a thousand people, no big deal

most of the the people that will go to something like that will be locals anyway there are plenty of hotel rooms

You shouldn't have any problem getting hotel reservations. The Ryman is downtown and there are several hotels there, but you may want to look at hotels in the Brentwood/Franklin/Cool Springs area if Woody's Smokes & Brews is the location. It will be much closer.

Cigar Hound, you are in Nashville! better show up! :whistling: :laugh:

Eshaw99 said:
Tennessee Herf

Saturday, February 18th at Woody's Smokes and Brews in Franklin, TN. I think the Chattanooga crew is gonna get there between 12-1pm. There's a smoking lounge upstairs and a bar downstairs with beers from around the world. We hope to see you there!

Woody's Smokes and Brews
1935 Mallory Lane
Franklin, TN 37067
[snapback]263753[/snapback]​
i thought it was going to be 22nd of feb.anyway thats what the CAO website says under (happenings)hope i did not read wrong.someone please let me know cause i planed on being there.

raywells said:
Eshaw99 said:
Tennessee Herf

Saturday, February 18th at Woody's Smokes and Brews in Franklin, TN.  I think the Chattanooga crew is gonna get there between 12-1pm.  There's a smoking lounge upstairs and a bar downstairs with beers from around the world.  We hope to see you there!

Woody's Smokes and Brews
1935 Mallory Lane
Franklin, TN 37067
[snapback]263753[/snapback]​
i thought it was going to be 22nd of feb.anyway thats what the CAO website says under (happenings)hope i did not read wrong.someone please let me know cause i planed on being there.
[snapback]288723[/snapback]​

This isn't a CAO event, it's just something we put together.

Has anybody actually made a hotel reservation? I'm trying to figure out what the closest hotel to Woody's is and where it is located. I'm not having any luck, and I'm thinking about just finding a place when I get down there. Anybody more familiar with the area got any ideas?

EDIT: Everybody who is going, PM me your cell phone number (if you got one) in case anybody gets lost/delayed or we have trouble finding each other. I'll respond with mine.

I gotta work 0800-1600 so I'm definately out. There is a winter storm moving in Friday night and will continue until Sunday night across Tennessee...Mainly ice from info on TV. Might want to delay the herf.

cigarsarge said:
I gotta work 0800-1600 so I'm definately out. There is a winter storm moving in Friday night and will continue until Sunday night across Tennessee...Mainly ice from info on TV. Might want to delay the herf.
[snapback]289631[/snapback]​

Yeah I'll be watching closely to see if it the weather allows.

Eshaw99 said:
Has anybody actually made a hotel reservation? I'm trying to figure out what the closest hotel to Woody's is and where it is located. I'm not having any luck, and I'm thinking about just finding a place when I get down there. Anybody more familiar with the area got any ideas?

EDIT: Everybody who is going, PM me your cell phone number (if you got one) in case anybody gets lost/delayed or we have trouble finding each other. I'll respond with mine.
[snapback]289595[/snapback]​

Eric got to Hotels.com. I got my reservations at Amerisuites Inn. It is about a mile from Woody's. $89.

here is the linky

Since the weather is going to be iffy, let's try this. If you think you aren't going, or definitely NOT going, PM KayakinBoy. I'll be at work until 10PM tonight, so I won't be able to check on this until then. John can call me and let me know if there's not going to be anybody there. If it's only going to be two or three people, then we'll postpone this until a later date.

As of now, I'm still planning on being there unless this falls through.

Ok, after looking at the weather, it may be more trouble than it's worth to do this. If nobody has any objection, I say we re-schedule this for a later date. Y'all let me know.

I will be flying into Nashville the 24th...
Driving to Memphis.
Staying in Memphis til monday and driving back to Nashville.
Any of you BOTL's gonna be in Memphis or Nashville for either a herf or want to get together for a smoke?
LMK!
-Rob

Im not sure, im sitting here right outside of nashville and the ice is nothing yet, but you never know, i figure it will be ok , so herf or not im going to head over to woodys tomarrow if anyone would like to go

After seeing Nashville on the news, there's already snow on the ground and they're predicting more ice. We need to do this another time. The only person I haven't been able to get in touch with is tdog, so if anybody sees him online, try to shoot him a PM or something (I've already sent him one, but I haven't heard back from him.) If not, well then etenpenny, you might see him there.

If anybody has any ideas for a new date, post 'em here.

I have some ice and snow here north of Nashville and it won't get above freezing today, not too sure about going to Franklin tonight

Ken

etenpenny said:
any idea on when we will reschedule this ?
[snapback]294559[/snapback]​

What do y'all think about the last weekend in March?