• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TESA Event in Chicago

SiShong

Yeah, Um, Something, Yeah
The guys from TESA asked me to post this here and I am more than happy to oblige!

I'll be there, and I'm fairly certain 1 or 2 other S/BOTL's are also already planning on attending as well, I hope to see all of Chicago area members there!

Nov_1_Event.jpg

*edited to fix image error

Sounds good. I might be able to make it.

Any other Chicago CPers planning on going?

I think I might be going JL. It's a nice place, but only sells Tesa cigars (well, and Drew Estates, but those don't really count).

I won't be able to make it. I will be in San Diego herfing with the West Coast CPers.

Don't have plans right now, but you never know. :)

I'm going to be there, for sure, There is also another event , I guess it's their official grand opening, on the 8th that I was asked to post a notice on, so hopefully if you can't make it to this one we could all meet up there, hopefully, I'll see some of you at both!

Jerry

Sorry I couldn't join you guys. How did it turn out? Who all showed up?

Shit i completely forgot about this event. Ended up chilling at the crib with JL and my neighbor drinking some craft brews!

Not sure who it all was, Jerry knows. It was the regulars who are all awesome like myself, a few neighborhood folks, some cops, some radio people. I also left a bit early.

Oh, and maybe more importantly, one of the freebies they had was a blend I haven't tried and it ROCKED: Series Shaman. A medium blend with lots of flavor and complexity. Burned my fingers with it.

Shit i completely forgot about this event. Ended up chilling at the crib with JL and my neighbor drinking some craft brews!

We drank beers? Damn, I must have been really hammered!

Last thing I remember was stout heaven (breakfast stout followed by kalamazoo stout) ;)

Not sure who it all was, Jerry knows. It was the regulars who are all awesome like myself, a few neighborhood folks, some cops, some radio people. I also left a bit early.

Oh, and maybe more importantly, one of the freebies they had was a blend I haven't tried and it ROCKED: Series Shaman. A medium blend with lots of flavor and complexity. Burned my fingers with it.

Very nice. I'll have to stop by and pick one up next time I'm in the area. Glad you all had a good time!

We drank beers? Damn, I must have been really hammered!

Last thing I remember was stout heaven (breakfast stout followed by kalamazoo stout) ;)

Very nice. I'll have to stop by and pick one up next time I'm in the area. Glad you all had a good time!

Ahh only thing what would have made it better would have been some KBS!!

Yeah, throughout the night, I think something like 60 people strolled through there. It was alot of fun, I hung around until just about the end. The Series Fino and the Series Shaman were there freebies, very nice, a mild and a medium. Geoff Pinkus, a talk radio host for a show about manly things like sports, hunting, and of course Cigars was there, it was weird, only in an event like this can surgeons, lawyers, cops, "celebs", a minister, and a con, all mingle together, forgetting about social status and all that, and just get together to enjoy a good smoke and some down to earth conversation! Sorry you guys couldn't make it, I was looking around all night for other CP's but don't really know what you all look like, so that hindered the search a bit! There is another even this weekend as well, I have to grab the PDF from them tonight, and I'll try and post it in a new thread after that!