• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas Only Pass

mpingree

Smoke'm in you gotta 'em !!
Reaction score
Martin Pingree,5106 Lakefront,Wichita Falls, Tx,76
Have we got enough fellow Texas out there to have a Texas only Cigar Pass ????

I know dang well we do !!

If you live in Texas and want to play, post here and PM me.

On Tuesday March 23rd I'll post the list of interested BOTL's and SOTL's along with a list of Texas pass rules !!

Woo Hoo can't wait, how bout you ?

The only bumper sticker on my car says "Don't mess with Texas!"

That count?

Wishful thinking now that Roger is there ??

Nope, I was an Astros fan BEFORE Nolan Ryan!! ;) I still have my authentic Road Jersey from 1988 hanging in my closet (it's a little "tight" these days :D ) along with lots of other Astros paraphanalia so I'm legit ;)

Texas ONLY? Now that's just racist... uhh sexist, no wait a second..... That's just STATEIST Yeah - STATEIST.

I'm going to report you, as soon as I figure out who to report you to!

LOL - have fun fellas,
Dave :p

coventrycat86 said:
Wishful thinking now that Roger is there ??

Nope, I was an Astros fan BEFORE Nolan Ryan!! ;) I still have my authentic Road Jersey from 1988 hanging in my closet (it's a little "tight" these days :D ) along with lots of other Astros paraphanalia so I'm legit ;)
I have all kinds of Astros stuff from 1989. That's when I learded about them and they've been my favorite team since. I (before widely-used Internet) had to call the team to get Craig Biggio's address so I could mail him a letter. He's still my favorite player and until I went to college had the picture he sent hanging above my bed (and I'd moved about 8 or 9 times since 1989).

Nolar Ryan pffft :p It's all about the month Randy Johnson played for them! :sign:

Cheers,
Dixie

After several requests, here's the rough draft of the rules:

Texas Pass Rules

1) It's just a damn cigar, or two or three.

2) It's just for fun and the chance to try something different.

3) Medium end sticks (if you want to put in a high end or an ISOM, that's up to you !)

4) My definition of medium end stick:
Can't buy it in your local 7-Eleven or mini mart or mom & pop store or grocery
store or walmart or supermarket
(you get the picture)
If you wouldn't smoke it, don't put it in !!
If you paid $5.00 or more per stick it's good to go !!

5) Please document your puts and takes on the sheet provided as well as in the CP forum. The number of puts must match your takes, but let's keep it to three or less.

6) Heck most of us are just good old boys and good old girls and enjoy whatever we smoke.

7) You must complete your end of the pass within 3 days of your receipt of the pass.

8) Please use Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Tell them there is nothing fragile, liquid, or hazardous when they ask. If they want to know what's in it, tell them cards and letters.

9) Please post date mailed, dc#, and who you mailed to in the forum along with your puts and takes.

10) Newbies are welcome, how else you gonna get started ?????

11) MOST IMPORTANT RULE - LET'S HAVE FUN AND NOT GET HUNG UP ON THE
PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE CIGAR(S).

12) If you can't meet the 3 day turnaround be sure and let both me and the sender know before your next on the list.

Hullabaloo, Caneck! Caneck!
All hail to dear old Texas A & M,
Rally around the Maroon and White,
Good luck to the dear old Texas Aggies,
They are the boys who show the real old fight.
That good old Aggie spirit thrills us
And makes us yell and yell and yell;
So let's fight for dear old Texas A & M,
We're goin' beat you all to--
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem!
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem!
Rough! Tough! Real Stuff! Texas A & M!

Good-bye to Texas University
So long to the Orange and the White
Good luck to the dear old Texas Aggies
They are the boys that show the real old fight
"The eyes of Texas are upon you..."
That is the song they sing so well
So good-bye to Texas University
We're going to beat you all to--
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem
Rough Tough! Real Stuff! Texas A & M!

Saw Varsity's horns off!
Saw Varsity's horns off!
Saw Varsity's horns off!
SHORT! Ay!

Varsity's horns are sawed off!
SHORT! Ayyyyyy!

ps, I'm in :)

Hey dixie, I think with our credentials, they oughta let us in :p

Billy Wagner has been my recent favorite, until they traded him th the Phillies :(

And Jeff Bagwell is from Connecticut so he and Biggio are two of my favorites as well :thumbs:

Jose Cruz and Terry Puhl are two of my old time favorites along with Mike Scott & Big Bawb Knepper!!

Tony Bones said:
Is Texas a country or a state? Every time I go there I feel like I'm in a different country where the people talk funny and have a certain affinity towards steers :sign:
You had better smile when you say that Pilgram ;)

Well, ya know...Texas is the only state to have been a Republic before it was a state. Also it's the only state that is allowed to fly its state flag above or to the left of the US flag for the above reason (though I rarely see it done). So, I guess you could say that we are our own country! :p

Any idea how many we've got so far? And what the starting sticks lineup we might be looking at?