• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Keystone Raider for the challenge. - not! -

interscape

Well Keystone Raider offered up a contest and I bit so here we go.
cigar053.jpg

I got this in the mail 9/21 and figured this would be easy. One Macanudo in a big ass jack bottle resting in some glue. Piece of cake right? So I set up a box fan in the backyard, added a ½ inch of gasoline, attached the bottle so the vibrations would do all the work and sat back ready to claim my prize. Sunday rolls around and I go to pull the tube out of the goo and….. Absolutely no change in the glues consistence. Damn it. So I did a little research to see what I can use to dissolve epoxy and oh shit! I find I am fighting one big molecule. Anyone know who I can contact at CAO about there flavored product line? I have a feeling meth users will think this cigar is heaven once I figure out what toxic cocktail it takes to get this puppy of out of its tomb. Updates to follow.

Hey Bruce! Whatever happend to the one Jim sent you? :whistling:

I still have it! I can't bring myself to the challenge, knowing I'll destroy a limited edition. :0

I bet if you drop a match in there about now - that cigar will come right out! :laugh:

For what it is worth - I'm only going to do this 8 more times- anyone else want to play? ;)

KR

Send one of those bad boys this way... I'll conquer it! (er... at least give it my best effort) ???

Send one of those bad boys this way... I'll conquer it! (er... at least give it my best effort) ???

Crap! competition. I usually do pretty good in a 1 man race but looks like I will have to step it up now. For what its worth don't bother with tetrachloroethylene (sounds much cooler than break cleaner) it softened the top 32nd but thats about it.

Les

edit: or brake cleaner