• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks members of C.P.

donzz

Nick (my son) came home from the hospital this afternoon. Looks like a long road to recovery, He has 2 plates and 11 screws in his right forearm.
As I was helping him get a bath he says I should of asked the nurse (a hot blonde) for a sponge bath huh. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. lol
Just wanted to update everyone and say thanks for all the well wishes.

Don

Phew! glad the procedure went well Don. Anytime a kid has to go to the hospital, I would trade places with them in a heartbeat.

I got those sponge baths when I was a kid in the hospital for two weeks- thank god I was to young, Could have been a little embrassing.

Good luck, kids will learn.

Glad to here he is doing well. Now he gets too look forward to physical therapy. I had the same surgey to my left for arm. 2 plates and 10 screws for me. I didn't have a hot nurse but my physical therapist now she was a 10... Man that was a good summer despite the broken arm. LOL hope he get thru ok and gets back to 100%.

If you don't mind me asking how did he break it?

Paul

I remember BMX accidents, going off jumps into mud/tall grass and not knowing if there was a boulder hiding ahead of me.

I'm glad to hear Nick's doing ok, and on the road to recovery. Should've snapped a pic of him and the nurse, tell her it was for the scrapbook! :laugh:

Back