• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks riverratt

merkinmullet

I just wanted to acknowledge riverratt (Greg) for his efforts in organizing a herf last Saturday (11/03). Although the turnout was low due to prior commitments, I still had a good time. Greg kept stuffing sticks (Diplomaticos, Bolivar) into my Ziploc traveldor telling me to "try this". A very generous and quality guy. We spent the evening at Woodland Cigar in Delaware, OH watching college kids buy Moontrance and Kamasutra, not once, not twice, but three separate times. Talked to a 19 y.o. running for city council; he's got the demeanor, ambition and smarts to do well (and actually has a decent chance of winning). I picked up an Oliva Serie V, Los Blancos criollo, CAO Mad and El Legend-Camacho from Ed, the proprietor. All of which I have yet to try. A few Blue Moons, a glass of wine (filtered through an inverted glass cone and ball contraption) and a healthy nic buzz later, it was time to go. Thanks again, Greg. I look forward to next time.