• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving smoke

Damn, sucks you have to work on thanksgiving B. :( Try not to work too hard.

I've got some padron 64's from BT that I've been waiting to try as well as a Fuente with 4 years on it.

It is not all that bad. The company buys a turkey dinner for us at work and I will also be sneaking off the property to a local resturant for a dinner with the family. Not much work goes on, but we have to be on hand just in case something breaks. :)

Mr. Twain just treated me to my first ISOM, so I am leaning toward the Opus X in my humi for Thursday.

I hope I can find the time for a smoke.

Same here, that and also my family are tight asses when it comes to cigar smoke. They don't like it, oh well it won't make me stop.

Not sure what I'll be smoking...
Depends on whether there is a place to smoke...
So I will go up with a handful of smaller cigars - Anejo 46, Boli PC, Party Short, PLPC, Opus #4, and a Punch del Punch PC.
I will bring some bigger sticks in case there is a balcony - PSP 2, Opus RdC, Anejo 49, Cabaiguan Beli, Tatuaje Havana VI.t
Hope everyone has a great turkey day!

-Rob

I like the way you roll Rob! Loaded for bear!

I'm still debating, but Either an Anejo 50 (might save this one for xmas) a big-ass Tatuaje that I pulled in the FNG pass, or a VSG Belicoso...

I love Turkey Day!

EDIT:
I just remembered I've got a God of Fire Carlito sitting in the Humi, and this is most likely what I'll be smoking since it was a birthday gift from my mom who will be joining my wife and I for Turkey Day.

Probably going to save my smoking for vacation, since it's rather cold here, and I'm leaving for Hawaii day after Thanksgiving. Undecided what I'll bring along..probably a few from the dark side like a Cohiba Coronas Especiales, Sig IV, and maybe an Esplendido. But then the Opus and Padrons are real tempting too..choices!

Not gonna be able to :( Going to the "left" (dads side) side of my family and they don't like cigar smoke. I'll get to golf and smoke though; probably will take an Ashton Puro Sol :love:

My dad and I will be having our usual Oakbrook F2 maduro to forcibly separate the turkey and the pumpkin pie. :D

I think I'll fire up a Short Story with a glass of the Glenlivet while the turkeys are frying. The after dinner smoke will be a game-time call, but I'm leaning towards either a Power Ranger or a Padron Principe maduro. :D

LfD Outlaw right now. One of the best smokes I have had in the past 2 weeks. Later on, after everything settles down, I am leaning towards an 85 Punch Punch

Not smoking squat today. It's rainy, cold, windy, and just plain miserable. I'm staying in where it's warm. Maybe tomorrow though.

Wilkey

I smoked a VSG. :)

Nice cigar after the great meal Double D and his wife cooked.

AM with coffee - Padron '26 #35.... :thumbs:
"Quickie" before dinner - LaLuna Serie R Colada
Post big meal....hmm. Not sure yet. Maybe a PAN Exclusivo, maybe an Anejo #49, maybe a Tatuajie Regios....haven't made up my mind....Turkey hasn't worn off yet.... :laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - B.B.S.

2 hour drive around town in the below zero temps, enjoying a Padron '26 #1 - driving the dogs NUTS as we drove by their favorite off leash dogparks! :laugh:

Yes, I finally stopped at one...

Just nubbed an H.Upp Conn 1 from a 98 box - very tasty.

Brian

Just getting started on a Davidoff Double <<R>>.

:thumbs:

Had a nice walk after my first round of dinner with a Hemi Classic Maduro. What a great cigar!