• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Abyss - 2008 **Updated**

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Well gents, its that time of year once again. This year she is being released 2 months earlier than normal but who are we to complain? :laugh:

We had a taste of this @ GABF last month and it was outstanding, like usual.

Like last year I will host a GB for any of you who cannot find it locally. Please let me know how many bottles you are interested in. Once I find out exactly how much I can get I will let you know.

374747147_eaf4a8870a_o.jpg

TALLY:
smelly - 4
fivebyfifty - 4
bpj87 - 3
MAS_Puros - 3
kiwifruit - 4
tkoepp - 6
KeithS - 6

Carps – 4
In2xshp – 4
Philly Mike - 6

Just had someone ask how much it costs per bottle. It is usually around $10-$12 depending on the store.

In for 4

Thanks for helping us poor beer deprived souls.

Course man! Isn't this beer one of the ones that turned you into who you are today? A complete beer degenerate? :laugh:

Im in for 4 if youll have me.

You are in man.

BTW guys, we may have to put a two bottle limit in this depending on the supply/demand. If I can get more than one case we will bump that up so post how many you would like and if I can do it I will.

In for 4

Course man! Isn't this beer one of the ones that turned you into who you are today? A complete beer degenerate? :laugh:

Nah, I was already well down the road to degeneracie (is that a word?) when you sent me my first one of these, but it is one of my all time favorites. It was also the first "expensive" case I ever bought.

In for 4

Nah, I was already well down the road to degeneracie (is that a word?) when you sent me my first one of these, but it is one of my all time favorites. It was also the first "expensive" case I ever bought.

I don't think its a word but we all understand you and your backwoods vocab! :sign: I keed I keeeed!!

BTW, was the one I sent you an 06??

I don't think its a word but we all understand you and your backwoods vocab! :sign: I keed I keeeed!!

BTW, was the one I sent you an 06??

Ha, I just spelled it wrong!

Degeneracy
–noun 1. degenerate state or character.
2. the process of degenerating; decline.
3. degenerate behavior, esp. behavior considered sexually deviant.
4. Physics. the number of distinct quantum states of a system that have a given energy.

And yes, the first one was an '06.

As a former Abyss GB member I get dibs on 5 bottles.... Thanks Jonas

I'm in for 5, or if it's easier upgrade Tim to 6 and I'll take six. Then you can ship the case.

Keith

In for 4, thanks for hosting this. I have been wanting to try this for a while and haven't been able to get my hands on it.

Holy crap what are we at 7-8 cases now.

In for 4

Hey Jonas, since there is so much interest here, let somebody else have my spot. I'm sure Cam can pick me up some bottles in FoCo. I appreciate it anyways my man.

Living in the Portland OR area has a couple of advantages; the local watering hole had this last year.....on tap. Hopefully they'll repeat the event this year..... :love: :love:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.