• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Bar

Alright Ray @AVB , I'll play.....12 years later.

Vodka (2): Kettle One for Martini's and Tito's for mixers
Tequila (1): Clase Azul
Bourbon (4 ): Weller Antique 107, Wild Turkey Rare Breed, Blanton's, and Eagle Rare
Rye (3): Angel's Envy Rye, Pinhook Rye'd On, New Riff SiB Rye
Port (1): I don't know a good one, but I agree to have 1.
Cognac (1): Agree to have 1, unaware of which to have.
Scotch (3): Glenlivet 12, Dalwhinnie 18, and Balvenie 12
Tennessee Whiskey (1): Jack Daniels Old No. 7, because Dickel is nowhere close
Rum (2): Captain Morgan, Havana Club 7
Canadian (1): Whistlepig 10yr - no, that's not cheating

Something Orange - Grand Marnier
Italian Liqueur: Amaro Averna
Bitters (2): Angosturo Bitters, Angosturo Orange Bitters
Vermouth (1): Dry
Gin (1): Beefeater

Yay! Necropost!

Currently my bar shelf is tailored to just me & features mostly "handles." 🤣

Vodka: Reyka. Great mixer; good enough for martinis
Tequila: Not at the moment. I like Milagro though.
Bourbon: Woodford Reserve & Elijah Craig. I add Blanton's, Walking Stick, WR Double Oaked & George T. Stagg when I can get them.
Rye: Eh. Not really.
Port: Like them. Don't have any.
Cognac: Naw.
Scotch: Monkey Shoulder for the handle, Glendronach for the win. But the selection tends to expand whenever I get a lil' extra cash on hand. I like Balvenie, Benriach, Aberlour & Dalmore.
Tennessee Whiskey: Gentleman Jack
Rum: Gosling Black Seal. I used to do sipping rums more, but lately I only use rum for Dark & Stormy's, and Gosling's the best for that.
Something Orange: Why? Actually, I've had some bourbon drinks in fancy restaurants that answer that question. Just haven't gotten around to it.
Italian Liqueur: I like that hazelnut one but it's been ages since I've had it in the house. I do have some Canton up there, and a Cayman Reef coffee liqueur for White Russians.
Bitters: No, but I've been getting curious, for the same reason as "something orange."
Vermouth: I have some dry around from the last time I was in the mood for martinis, but it probably needs replaced.
Gin: I can't stand gin. Hendricks is okay. If there was gin on that shelf, it'd be Hendricks.
Canadian: 40 Creek. Their Double Barrel is a great sipper.

~Boar

Alright Ray @AVB , I'll play.....12 years later.
Tennessee Whiskey (1): Jack Daniels Old No. 7, because Dickel is nowhere close

That is what makes it better.....you have to look for it because it isn't close.

Back