• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

the beans really ARE that good

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Alright... you fuggers! you know who you are, and I know who a few of YOU are.

Thanks... heating everything up tonight for a party on the deck. I'm thinking a nice Padron After dinner cigars as well. Hopefully the beans are as good packaged and frozen for the journey as they are in person. And the ribs......... mmmmmm good lookin!

Thanks for the smile... Wife says it's been absent for a few days recently so she appreciates it as well.

BBQ? Jack Stack...

Sorry, spaced out for a moment...

The strippers are... I mean the beans are to die for! Prime Crown Beef Ribs... Damn, there goes my diet!

Seems someone is loved to be able to get Jack Stack all the way up in Alaska.

Good stuff. Wish you would have been there dude, would have been nice to meet you.

I fully expect you to be there next year, Jim. The beans are much better live as you know.

:thumbs:

BBQ? Jack Stack...

Sorry, spaced out for a moment...

The strippers are... I mean the beans are to die for! Prime Crown Beef Ribs... Damn, there goes my diet!

Fuggin weenie, weak assed BBQ!

Don't mess with Texas!

HA... :thumbs:

worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

sorry... no pics taken! Went from the box to the over too damn fast. I think I even swallowed a rib bone :laugh:
Not to mention I ate one container of beans by myself... and yes they are much better live in person. Not too shabby frozen and shipped however... thanks again ya bunch of loose nuts.