• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Best 30-35 minute smokes

AF Short Story and Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild are mine for the specified shape and length of time to smoke, usually 30 minutes on the Short Story and 35-40 on the Punch RC.

Padrón 1926 Serie No.35s were created with this exact timeframe in mind... and are wonderful smokes.

moki said:
Padrón 1926 Serie No.35s were created with this exact timeframe in mind... and are wonderful smokes.
[snapback]263826[/snapback]​

X2...you asked for the BEST...they arent cheap or easy to find, but they are the BEST short smoke around!!! :thumbs:

"I bet there are guys out there who feel the same way I do about throwing away a perfectly good cigar
because of time constraints. So when I went to Nicaragua, I told the factory to make a 4 x 47 cigar for me.
On the way from the farm to Esteli, the cigar took 35 minutes to smoke. So we decided to call it the No. 35" -George Padron"

Padron 1926 #35 Nat. or Maduro both are excellent; AF Short Story when I want a spice kick

moki said:
[snapback]263826[/snapback]​

I agree. The Padron 1926 #35's in Maduro are excellent for short smokes. I just ordered a box of these cigars. I can't wait until I get them. They will make excellent smokes while I am driving.

I like the Joya de Nicaragua Antano Machito. It packs a punch in a small pkg. It's easy to find, and it's not expensive.

Doc.
edit: Sorry didn't notice the ring gauge stipulation.

Another vote for the Hemingway short Story. The CAO Criollo Pampa is also a great quick smoke.

I like to smoke the La Flor Dominicana Chiselito. If you smoke it with a purpose you will get it done in 45 minutes. These are strong and spicey with a lot of power for a smaller cigar.

#35 lately has been taking the place of my short stories - wnich will continue to age just fine.

Lkyman

Another vote for the Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Short Story -
fuentess.jpg

I also enjoy the R.D. Gomez Fast-Breaks.
rdgomez.jpg

I've tried the Maduro, I'd like to try the Gran Reserva.

EDITED - 12/27/2005 to remove links to images on the web, that were not my own personal property.

I have been on a Siglo I kick for a while now. Awesome 30-40 minute smokes. For something so small, it packs a nice punch.

Haven't had the pleasure of a #35 yet, but so far, for a "quckie", a Partagas "Short" or a LaLuna Series 'R' Colada are my faves.

Cheers - B.B.S.

If you're talking non-isom, then I would have to agree with a few others and put in a vote for Hemingway Short Story.

Although a bit smaller ring @ 44, the Rocky Patel Sun Grown Factory Select Petit Corona from Famous Smoke Shop are one of my favorite cheap and short smokes. :thumbs: