• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Big Smoke Las Vegas Nov 13-15 ..

Mirrorlure7m

So who is all going ? I have booked my Hotel and my airline flight. This will be my first big smoke I am really excited. I am posting this on all the forum I am a memeber on so I can get an idea just how many others will be there so we can meetup .

UPDATE!!! When you get to Vegas I have made a Thread here so you can update us where you are at so we can meetup ..Vegas Big Smoke *Check In* When you get to Vegas!

Debating it. kinda hard to swallow droping that much money though.

My unborn child may be one week old at that time otherwise I could consider it.

My unborn child may be one week old at that time otherwise I could consider it.

Man, don't let that stop you. They don't really do much but sleep the first couple of weeks anyway. :laugh:

JK, congrats and good luck

Asked and answered. :p

I'll be there and am looking forward to a weekend away.

I am still debating it, as was stated above it is a lot of cash to drop. The chance to meet a lot of fellow BOTL's though is extremely enticing!

I went last year and got to experience it, it was unbelievable to see so much cigars being smoked at 1 time. We even got to see the SEMA show, but this year SEMA is a whole week ahead. Friends and I decided to take in the SEMA show this year.

I will be there the week before on business. I'm hoping to make a turn around trip the following week, yet TBD.

I've received the green light from the missus. Looks like I'll be attending this year. :thumbs:

Getting closer. I can almost taste the mojitos at Casa Fuente.

250 is so much for someone that does not have the money for the show. not to mention the cost of the room at the venician is not cheap even swith the discount. It would hurt to much?

There is a group of 12 of us going from our country club. 3 days of golf and the BIG SMOKE!! I doubt I will be able to breathe win I get back!! :D

So who is all going ? I have booked my Hotel and my airline flight. This will be my first big smoke I am really excited. I am posting this on all the forum I am a memeber on so I can get an idea just how many others will be there so we can meetup .

3 of us headed up from Dallas. See ya there!

cjf

Chris Feola

Had the green light but decided to use the dough for other things. Maybe next year... :blush:

Not going this year. Went last year. The really only part of the trip that I would say was worth while for me was the herf/drinking party at Casa...

There is a group of 12 of us going from our country club. 3 days of golf and the BIG SMOKE!! I doubt I will be able to breathe win I get back!! :D

Raider where are you guys golfing?

PJ

We are playing Rio Secca, TPC Summerlin, and taking a ride to Wolf Creek in Mesquite. I have played the first two and have heard good things about Wolf Creek.