• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Bigger Dance CP Pool "

LouTam

OK here's the deal. When I was living in Seattle last year a buddy turned me on to a free contest a local sports radio station ran. It is set up like a NCAA tourney bracket, and well, here is their description.
For newcomers, the Bigger Dance is a contest run like the NCAA Basketball Tournament, but instead of Basketball, you have "BABES"!

Thats right. You are picking Hot Babe vs. Hot Babe. You fill out your bracket online and make your picks all the way up to and including the "Championship Game" . They have player profiles so can do, ahem, research on your picks as well as "scouting reports". Now you may be asking how the winners advance. Basically they take listener votes at set times and the woman with the most votes advances to the next round.Here is the official info:

Voting occurs weekday morning at 6:50 AM, 7:50 AM, 8:50 AM and 9:50 AM starting 4/17/2008. The phone numbers to call and vote for your favorite girls are, as always, (206)-286-9595 and (800)-829-0950.

Please keep in mind you do not have to call in to participate. ( Heck, I doubt you could get through)

They also have an "office pool" component to this and that is the genesis of this post. I have started a pool with the name of CigarPass. I have set myself up as the "manager". I was thinking a 2 stick premium entry fee for anyone who would like to join. If you are interested in joining this pool heres what I need you to do.

1. Reply to this post " I'm in"
2. PM me your email address so I can send you an "invite" from the official site as well as the password and name the 2 sticks you will send
3. Your picks must be made by Thursday April 17, 2008 6:30am PST

Here is the link to the contest website, it is in the top header.Bigger Dance Take a look around, it should answer any questions you may have. I will update this thread as people join the pool.

1. LouTam 2-Opus X Super Beli's

p.s. there is a likelyhood (nah, make that a given) that at the gates of St. Peter this could be held against us.

edited to cancel

Babes once in a while are fine but I don't think CP should be holding contests. Just my .02¢

Sorry didn't mean to offend. Please disregard. Contest pool cancelled.

Lou

Kind of fun idea. The local does the same here but with a variety of items (Plasma TV, Jessica Alba, beef jerky, 1968 GTO). It interesting.