• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

OK, I did a thorough going through of the pass and it's pretty much in exceptional shape. #12 the PDS2 is starting to have a minor wrapper issue right above the band but nothing serious. You'll have to fix the cigar list for the thread because there are some #'ed wrong. It should be
62) Padilla 1932 Lancero
63) PAN Monarcha
64) AF Hemi maduro

The pass is packed up and ready to go to jfields in the morning. Thanks for having me in your pass Nate, it's been a blast!

Brian

Okay! We have a tie for first place between wasy and jfields with 13 correct guesses. So that means tonight's game decides the winner.

jfields had Denver over Tennesee 19-13

wasy had Denver over Tennesee 21-17

Good luck to both of you gentlemen.

Jonesy...thanks for all of the work I'll get back there and number then all correctly ASAP.

Okay! We have a tie for first place between wasy and jfields with 13 correct guesses. So that means tonight's game decides the winner.

jfields had Denver over Tennesee 19-13

wasy had Denver over Tennesee 21-17

Good luck to both of you gentlemen.

Jonesy...thanks for all of the work I'll get back there and number then all correctly ASAP.

13 of 15, good lord I hope you guys bet.

Hey Jonesy, you labeled your puts with two number 71's. I labeled them correctly in sequental order on the first post. Just wanted to make sure you got them labeled correctly on the bags.

Hey Jonesy, you labeled your puts with two number 71's. I labeled them correctly in sequental order on the first post. Just wanted to make sure you got them labeled correctly on the bags.
Sorry Nate. John will have to check it out when he gets it because it's already in the air. Hopefully I didn't number them wrong.

Well wasy, looks like you win! Congrats. I'll get your prize headed out the door first thing tomorrow morning (or this afternoon if I can).

Don't go away yet. More contests to come...

More contests?
Geez Nate!
Wouldn't it just be easier sending everyone in the pass a fiver? :p
Just kidding bro and thanks for the OUTSTANDING generosity!

-Rob

Congrats Alan! If that had been for big money, we would have maybe had three picks right.

Found the pass between my truck and the garage door this morning. Don't know why she put it there instead of the doorstep yesterday. :rolleyes:

I'll get to it tonight, or tommorow Nate. I'm going to be out celebrating Thanksgiving with family today. :thumbs:

Okay, I went through the pass, and everything looks good. The Padillia Lancero has minor foot damage (one inch crack), but nothing to diminish value. Brian had the inventory list correct. It was just wrong how it was posted. I have numbered the large bags and put cigars in them in order to make it easier for the next guy to sort. I also misted the beads a couple of times. A digital hygro reading showed 54% after sitting in the tub for forty five minutes.

P&T's for approval.
T#21Litto Gomez Americano P#75 PAM 1926 #35
T#49 Tat J21 P#76 Davidoff Special R Tubos
T#56 ERDM Petit Corona P#77 Bolivar Petit Corona
T#62 Padillia 1932 Lancero P#78 Ashton VSG Sorcerer
P#79 Cabiguan Guapo
P#80 LFD DL Lancero

Thanks Nate! Very classy pass that you are putting on here. Looks like some of us have VERY similar taste in the forbidden fruit. I could not find anything to work a trade as far as that goes, except for the Petit Corona.

Everything looks mighty fine there. This has only been successful because of the participants and I appreciate it very much guys.

Mailed out the pass today............Headed your way Rob! :whistling:

DC# 4201057391010385557492590

Well wasy, looks like you win! Congrats. I'll get your prize headed out the door first thing tomorrow morning (or this afternoon if I can).

Don't go away yet. More contests to come...

Nate,

Sticks received! Thank you for the contest and a special thanks for the over the top winnings :love:

Back