• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Well I guess this is coming to an end! I want to thank Nate for hosting a great pass and another congrats on your marriage! Here are my T/P's as of right now, let me know what you sharks thank :laugh:

1.) T: Punch Super Robusto Asia Regional P: Bolivar Libertadores Exclusivo Francia Regional Release
2.) T: Padron 40th Anniversary Maduro P: Diamond Crown Maximus TCA '07
3.) T: Tatuaje Zone del Este p: Anejo #46

I might have a couple more T/P's, but this is it for now!!!

Well I guess this is coming to an end! I want to thank Nate for hosting a great pass and another congrats on your marriage! Here are my T/P's as of right now, let me know what you sharks thank :laugh:

1.) T: Punch Super Robusto Asia Regional P: Bolivar Libertadores Exclusivo Francia Regional Release
2.) T: Padron 40th Anniversary Maduro P: Diamond Crown Maximus TCA '07
3.) T: Tatuaje Zone del Este p: Anejo #46

I might have a couple more T/P's, but this is it for now!!!

These look pretty good. The only one I am wondering about ist the Padron for the DCM. Though the DCM came in the TAA set and cost the same, it is still a regular production DCM Churchill No.2 with an extra band and has the MSRP of $12.50. This is a new one for me so I thought I'd toss it out there for discussion. And Cody, I am not trying to pick on you at all. This is a learning experience for me so I'd like to see what the general rules on this might be.

Man Nate, now you have become a shark :laugh: I thought the DCM was different than the others, but I am wrong! Anyways I will see what else I can match up!! Thanks for making the day harder for me :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: spelling

Man Nate, now you have become a shark :laugh: I thought the DCM was different than the others, but I am wrong! Anyways I will see what else I can match up!! Thanks for making the day harder for me :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: spelling

Nope, it's not a different blend as Nate pointed out. I guess the argument is, does the value of each stick change once you split the box up?

Here are my T/P's Sharks, let me know what you think! :laugh:

2.) T: Cohiba Siglo VI A/T '05 P:Cohiba Siglo VI
3.) T: Tatuaje Zone del Este P: Anejo #46
4.) T: Sosa Pyramid P: Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto

The pass should be here today or tomorrow, so let me know A.S.A.P!!!!

Edit: Spelling

Air Hogs Battling Havoc R/C Helicopter
LEGO Mindstorm NXT
Mad Science Bubble Experiment Lab

Moon Sand
A Stargate
Lego Death Star

Cody, are your ready?
He are ready (confirmed via PM)

That fuggin Lego Death Star is $400.00 :0

No but you are the closest so far! You are on the right track! You are barking up the right tree. Lordy guys, I'm about to start making a drawing! :laugh: It isn't Legos...?

Sorry for the delay, Cody. Your P/T's are absolutely approved. Wow, I am going to have to make some room in the coolidors. I filled up the empty space this left when I put it together. It looks like I may have to get another and sneak it in behind something. Thank you for the great P/T's and getting this turned around so fast.

Titanium Star Wars Death Star

Star Wars Transformers Darth Vader/Death Star

Death Star Model

LEGO Stars Wars Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring

LEGO Star Wars Classic Imperial Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars Vader's TIE Advanced

I will try to get this pass out the door and back home today! Thanks again Nate for being such a great host!

Lightsaber
starfighter
Geonosis Arena Encounter Battle Pack

star Wars Mace Windu Lightsaber FX Episode VI Attack of the Clones

Star Wars Transformers Deluxe Darth Vader Figure with Death Star

Star Wars Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet

Edit: Add one more guess!