• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The countdown to..

The Tide will have to come though Oxford this year. ;) Can't believe I can actually say that with sincerity?!? :laugh:

Hotty Toddy!!

The Tide will have to come though Oxford this year. ;) Can't believe I can actually say that with sincerity?!? :laugh:

Hotty Toddy!!

Lee, did you grow up in Tupelo? I've got some friends from there.

Those same friends have turned me into a closet Reb fan. My team (Mizzou) played them two years in a row, once at our place and then the next year in Oxford. I went with them to Oxford for that weekend and had a blast. There's nothing quite like the Grove!

Hotty Toddy!!

Those same friends have turned me into a closet Reb fan. My team (Mizzou) played them two years in a row, once at our place and then the next year in Oxford. I went with them to Oxford for that weekend and had a blast. There's nothing quite like the Grove!

Mike, I grew up in Fulton (about 20 miles East), but have lived most of my life in Tupelo and have been practicing here for 8-9 years now.

I married a girl our age from Tupelo . . . Heather Harrison was her maiden name. Your friends may know her.

Lee

Buck Fama!!! :D

My sentiments exactly!! :D

Go Irish.

This is sink or swim for Charlie, the school knows it, the fans know it and he knows it.

Anything more than 2 losses is a disappointment with that weak schedule they have this year.

Go Noles! After a 9-4 season and a few things jiving with the offense things are looking up.

Mike, I grew up in Fulton (about 20 miles East), but have lived most of my life in Tupelo and have been practicing here for 8-9 years now.

I married a girl our age from Tupelo . . . Heather Harrison was her maiden name. Your friends may know her.

Lee

Our friend's maiden name is Melissa Kahlstorf (her dad is Dr. Jack Kahlstorf). We met Melissa after she and her husband Tom moved to Springfield. My wife and Melissa have gotten to be really close, and Tom and I geek out on football together. You don't get much more Rebel crazy than that family!

When we went to Oxford for that weekend I got to tour the football facilities (locker room, stadium, practice facility), it was really cool. Rebs ought to be really good this year!

Sooooo not worried ;-)

Ha!! I've been around enough Bama fans to expect that response. :laugh:

You gonna make the tourney in Hoover this weekend? If the Rebs make it to Saturday me and the Mrs. are heading that way.

Lee

LOL what sport are you talking about...baseball?? HEH Not close.

But we WILL invite ya for DINNER!! come out@@ We wpould love it!!

Neither of you can survive a trip so So Cal! :)

Honey, At this point I am not worried about a trip to SoCal...really...not worried..haven't been been for a couple years :-D

Mel

I bleed Crimson...I want football...*sigh* The sad part is we will be in GA for the first game, and will have to watch it from the little Irish pub we were at last year. But it will be awesome anyhow!!

Hotty Toddy!!

Lee

By the way, I forgot to ask if you knew any of my other Ole Miss friends: Joseph Reid, Richard Vance or Chip Cook?

It is definitely the best time of the year. The Hurricanes open their season with their four toughest games of the year: @ Florida State, Georgia Tech, @ Virginia Tech and Oklahoma.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I am a LSU fan living in central Alabama. I'm halfway between Auburn and Tuscaloosa, so in other words, I live in hell. :laugh: The SEC west should be really fun this year. I honestly couldn't pick a favorite if I had to. The SEC east should be pretty boring. Honestly, the SEC is Florida's and everybody else is playing for 2nd. Foley and Meyer have built an absolute giant in Gainseville.

dulaney22, I've said it before and I'll say it again. In the words of my late-grandfather, "Geaux to hell Ole Miss" :laugh:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I am a LSU fan living in central Alabama. I'm halfway between Auburn and Tuscaloosa, so in other words, I live in hell. :laugh: The SEC west should be really fun this year. I honestly couldn't pick a favorite if I had to. The SEC east should be pretty boring. Honestly, the SEC is Florida's and everybody else is playing for 2nd. Foley and Meyer have built an absolute giant in Gainseville.

dulaney22, I've said it before and I'll say it again. In the words of my late-grandfather, "Geaux to hell Ole Miss" :laugh:

Buncha Bama haters LOL :sign: :angry: