• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padron Family whatever

I have a 1964 Torpedo I could do if you're interested, and congrats on the graduation!

I took "Padron Family whatever" to mean he wanted a Padron Family Reserve #44 but I could be wrong.

Ya thats the one. :blush: I had to google it to figure out what it was, only really heard about it. Technically it should be in the longshot list. If nobody hits me up by tommorow, I'll take ya up on the 64 Torp! Always a great smoke!

Ahh no worries, I had never heard of that before. No worries, I was thinking you might want something other than that for a graduation smoke, hold out for what you really want ;)

Not sure if this was worked out or not.

TIm

In that case my wishes are:

Any CC really preferably any Bolivar, Cohiba maduro, or an RyJ short churchill. New to CC so trying to sample a few.
Short Story
Anejo Shark
WOAM

Gawl, I have you covered. PM me your addy and I'll get it out later this week if that works for you.

Got my package today from Gregg. Thanks so much for the great sticks and Steven thanks you for the great gift you sent him also!

Brian, I am glad to hear that the gifts were well recieved and will be enjoyed. I did a little scavenging through your posts so I am glad to hear that I was able to send you a couple of your favorites. And tell Steven much like the brothers here at CP Red Sox Nation also takes care of their own.

I am passing along my wish to:

Louie D!

Lou and I are part of a buying group and he sent me a most amazing sampler of great cigars to try along side some of our recent purchases. This wish is a small gesture of thanks for his generosity & friendship.

I've PM'd him, so wish away LouieD!

I would just like to publicly express my thanks for the package from Sir Jonesy......No good deed shall go unpunished! Thank you.

So Joe...
was today's box a continuation of my wish (since a few were in there again!) or was there a separate reason for handing me my own ass?

:cool: Thanks either way brother... thanks a lot!

Darryl, thanks so much for passing your wish to me. Hardly necessary since you are carrying the burden of managing our GB and doing a great job :thumbs: .

Thinking about this wish, I have wanted several different smokes for a while.

They are:

Forbidden X BBMF
Forbidden X Chili,
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios.

I know that the BBMF and Chili are hard to find, but maybe someone has one that they can spring loose.

Thanks guys looking through your humis.

Darryl, thanks so much for passing your wish to me. Hardly necessary since you are carrying the burden of managing our GB and doing a great job :thumbs: .

They are:

Forbidden X BBMF
Forbidden X Chili,
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios.

I know that the BBMF and Chili are hard to find, but maybe someone has one that they can spring loose.

Hey, that's my wish list!!

Rich

They are:

Forbidden X BBMF
Forbidden X Chili,
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios.

If no one is coming up with the BBMF or the Chili I can do the Genios! Let me know if you want it.

So Joe...
was today's box a continuation of my wish (since a few were in there again!) or was there a separate reason for handing me my own ass?

:cool: Thanks either way brother... thanks a lot!

Haha, glad you liked it, while not a direct continuation of the wish you made it's certainly connected to the happenings in this thread as well as a few other factors. :whistling:

edit: smiley

I think that we need to move the thread along; so, thanks golfgar for the Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios. I'll pm you my addy.

I believe that you are now up for a wish.

Thanks again...Lou

Got my package today from Golfgar. Thanks for the great smokes, your generosity is greatly appreciated. One of them will be sacrificed on the commute home today.

Thanks Again.

OB WAN, thank you very much for the package. They look great!

I am trying to gift my wish to a member who has been around for more than a year but has yet to post an intro or fill out his profile. He wants to get more involved and is a friend and a good guy (loves cigars and many of the things I like). He is also very busy, a doc, and if he doesn't want the wish I will get him involved some other way and gift it to someone else, by tomorrow, I promise, thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.