• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

This one is more right "Once you have committed to granting a wish, put together your package and send it out promptly PMing the DCN# to the wisher after you have done so. Timeliness is appreciated and tardy MaWPIFers may find their wishes triggering naught but the sound of crickets in the future." It should be follow.

This one is more right "Once you have committed to granting a wish, put together your package and send it out promptly PMing the DCN# to the wisher after you have done so. Timeliness is appreciated and tardy MaWPIFers may find their wishes triggering naught but the sound of crickets in the future." It should be follow.
Whoa slow down on the post whoring! :laugh:

Seriously though this thread has been moving kinda slow for months now. It is not because of wish granters dragging their feet getting packages in the mail.

Whoa slow down on the post whoring! :laugh:

Seriously though this thread has been moving kinda slow for months now. It is not because of wish granters dragging their feet getting packages in the mail.

I guess i should have mailed the package days before i granted the wish :laugh:

Package is on its way DC# 9405503699300091663077

My wishlist updated

PADRON 1964 ANNIVERSARY SI-15 CIGAR
padron family reserve no. 46
padron family reserve no. 85

Package is on its way DC# 9405503699300091663077

My wishlist updated

PADRON 1964 ANNIVERSARY SI-15 CIGAR
padron family reserve no. 46
padron family reserve no. 85

updated to add

anything you think is smoking really well right now.

I think I could find something for you drunk fish. Hopefully we can get this moving along. PM me your address.

Ok. This is going out today. I'll update with tracking number when i take it to the post office.

Wish list:
-Feral flying pig
-Any good Buena vista cigar
-Any ISOM that is smoking good right now
-any tatuaje monster cigar

I'll update this list if I think of anything.

Ok. This is going out today. I'll update with tracking number when i take it to the post office.

Wish list:
-Feral flying pig
-Any good Buena vista cigar
-Any ISOM that is smoking good right now
-any tatuaje monster cigar

I'll update this list if I think of anything.

chiefmd,
I can handle most of your list if you pm me your address.

We voted to send this out on Monday due to the heat in Tucson and TX. I will post a wish and confirmation number Monday morning.

Cigars received. Someone treat this guy right and get him some quality smokes, he deserves it!