• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Smoked a couple really fresh ones but didn't care for the way the wrapper (flavored paper) stuck to my lip and desinigrated before reaching the 1/3 mark, that's why there was no review. lol
Ohhh, damn! You are supposed to smoke them??? I ate a few, but they didn't tasted as good as they smelled...

Ohhh, damn! You are supposed to smoke them??? I ate a few, but they didn't tasted as good as they smelled...

Have read where you are the cookie guy, so did you toss them after eating a few grapes?

Let's mix this up a bit. Anyone have a 2015 Illusione Singulare Miserere they can spare?

Let's mix this up a bit. Anyone have a 2015 Illusione Singulare Miserere they can spare?

I definitely have one...may not be able to mail till Monday is the only issue. Work week from hell. If someone else is quicker on the draw, go for it otherwise I got it.

I definitely have one...may not be able to mail till Monday is the only issue. Work week from hell. If someone else is quicker on the draw, go for it otherwise I got it.
No problem, when you can. Thanks again.

Package ready to go tomorrow morning as quickly as I can make the judge believe I am not fit for jury duty, will post and message with tracking info.

For my wish, either a RASS or any Epernay with less than a 50RG if possible.

Just fished the package out of the mailbox. You sure know how to hook a brother up. Thank you sir.

Enjoy!

I'll add a couple of things to keep it moving- a RASS, any Cuban Punch, any Epernay, a Johnny Tobacconaut from Room 101, any Viaje that comes highly recommended, or any Nicaraguan pepper bomb in general.

I don't know if I'm too new to play but I could send you a Punch Punch... Unless you'd rather hold out for one of the other options?

I don't know if I'm too new to play but I could send you a Punch Punch... Unless you'd rather hold out for one of the other options?
In this case you aren't too new because you are sending cigars before getting some unlike in the passes. Let him know you can cover him and get his address.

Package on it's way!
For my wish, well I'd love to try a RASS or any other RA offering but I am going to leave it wide open and just say something nice under 50 RG. Thinking Corona / Corona Gorda / long and thin...
Cheers!