• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Crap, I knew there was a catch....

How about an El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme or Coronas de Luxe?

OK, so no traction on ERdM. No problem.
How about broadening it to San Cristobal De La Habana?
El Principe or La Fuerza

Package on it's way 9500113404066312043071. Let me think about wish and post something tonight ;)

I'm thinking a Diplomaticos #2...can't say I've ever had.
I can get you on this. I may not be able to send it out until after the weekend though. I know I have your address somewhere, but please pm it to me again!

For my wish, I would like either a Cohiba Siglo I or III :)

SCAP! I still haven't tried that JL2 cause I'm still battling some major yearly flesh eating throat virus, but I wanted to let you know they look delicious and thank you for your generosity! I meant to say it before but I was dead to the world for the three days after your package arrived and am still recovering. :)

SCAP! I still haven't tried that JL2 cause I'm still battling some major yearly flesh eating throat virus, but I wanted to let you know they look delicious and thank you for your generosity! I meant to say it before but I was dead to the world for the three days after your package arrived and am still recovering. :)

No worries. Concentrate on getting well, first.
I hope you enjoy them. :)

I can get you on this. I may not be able to send it out until after the weekend though. I know I have your address somewhere, but please pm it to me again!

For my wish, I would like either a Cohiba Siglo I or III :)
Will do and thanks ;)

Oh, I think I mentioned it above in my response, but will write it again! For my wish, I'd like a Cohiba Siglo I or III :)
Package arrived and just in time for my vacation :p Thanks so much Bri for the wonderful sticks. Very generous and I can't wait to dive into them.

And Bri is still looking for a taker on the Cohiba Siglo I or III.