• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

I love the Cure, seen them a couple times. Since your video doesn't load I am going to assume it's this...
Interesting, I had the VPN on when I swiped it from FB. Hmmmf. But, yeah, that's the one!

Last time I saw The Cure was in your neck of the woods, at the AA Center in Dallas.

If you look closely (and quickly at 3:29), you can see my peach fuzz noggin (wearing glasses) in the front row in a light green shirt sticking my hand up in the air. Black Friday Rule is actually my favorite FM song -- so, great addition to this thread! I have a great story (to me, at least) that I'll tell if you remind me some Saturday about this song at a concert.

If you look closely (and quickly at 3:29), you can see my peach fuzz noggin (wearing glasses) in the front row in a light green shirt sticking my hand up in the air. Black Friday Rule is actually my favorite FM song -- so, great addition to this thread! I have a great story (to me, at least) that I'll tell if you remind me some Saturday about this song at a concert.
There are a couple of guys in green shirts. What position of the stage? Right...left... middle? That's fkn cool AF!