• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Ebay bug got me.

SmokinInCanada

Well I'm not one to normally bid on pipe on Ebay but today was an exception. :blush:

Anyways I picked THIS up today. It had 5 mins left and I figure you know....for 10 bucks....what the hey, it looks like it is going to be abit bigger of a pipe and being as all my other pipes are normal size it should be interesting if it smokes any different.

So I'm looking forward to getting this thing in the mail and will be posting on what my new pipe is like :thumbs:

***UPDATE***

Got this in the mail today, here are a few quick pics.

P1030289.jpg

P1030290.jpg

P1030291.jpg

Very "manly"... :laugh:

Nice looking pipe. Make sure you give it a good cleaning once it arrives. You never know with the ebay pipes.

:thumbs:

I have also got the ebay bug for pipes. Got to look good there is a lot of crap on there. Only go on ebay when sober! :whistling:

Well got my pipe in the mail today, nicely packaged and for the price I think it was a nice pick up. Gave it an alcohol cleaning and abit of a reaming in the bowl, it was dirty in the stem but the shank and bowl were fairly cleaned. There is a small "ghost" of the smell for the previous owner, it smells abit stronger then what I normally smoke but me being the noob that I am cant really tell what it was they were smoking in it.

One thing I noticed is the bowl on this pipe is the biggest that I have out of my pipes... I mean this bowl is bloody big. I'm letting it sit after my cleaning but later on today I'm going to pack this thing and lite it up. Hopefully it smokes as well as it looks :D