• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The education...

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Ok I started dating a guy into cigars... me being a goodie two shoes I have never tried cigars-

I can't stand not knowing what the hell he is talking about!
Considering I took the great gatsby approach to life, I know a little about everything so this irkes me even more-
My point is I am here looking for a bit of education and some fun...
Oh ye' wise ones if you would be so kind to bestow upon me the knowledge to not be completly clueless on the cigar subject I would be forever grateful.

Welcome aboard from another South Floridian.

Any girl of Emo's is a girl of mine, err, no wait, that didn't come out right.

If Emo likes ya, you gotta be good people, yeah, much better. Welcome aboard. Say hi to Emo for me.

ricmac25 said:
Welcome aboard from another South Floridian.

Any girl of Emo's is a girl of mine, err, no wait, that didn't come out right.

If Emo likes ya, you gotta be good people, yeah, much better. Welcome aboard. Say hi to Emo for me.
[snapback]213279[/snapback]​

WIll do! with any luck I expect to hear from him tonight- YAY!
Thanks for the warm welcome !

Do a search on "Acronyms", that sould help get some of the lingo down.

Hiya Emo's grrl
Do a search on this board on anything you want to know about cigars and you'll find plenty of info.......or ask Emo.:)

Hi Emo's Grrl,
Nice to have ya here... welcome from Alaska! Next time you talk to Emo tell him I won't screw up the suprise... :laugh:

Welcome from Central Florida. Start searching the forum and then ask questions that might arise.

Welcome aboard :)

If you want to understand it, you gotta try it. I'm sure he'd love to spend some money on you to share a hobby ;)

Welcome to CP from Virginia.
This is a great place to learn about fine cigars.

Welcome EMO'S_GRRL!

Emo's a great guy and CP is a great place. My wife (Bargogirl) is trying to understand cigars, too. Shes' actually started to try some. You've come to the right place.

Like the others have said, whatever question you might have get comfortable using the search function and/or just ask. And if no one knows the answer, we'll PM Emo and ask him. :laugh:

Welcome from CA, and a fellow partner of a cigar smoker

EMO says "HI!!!"
He was slightly amazed at me joining the forums... I think he expected the fabreeze treatment-LOL

Welcome Lady of Emo! So are you gonna smoke some with him? I'm sure some of us can come up some good suggestions. :D

atuck said:
Welcome Lady of Emo! So are you gonna smoke some with him? I'm sure some of us can come up some good suggestions. :D
[snapback]213368[/snapback]​

"lady of EMO??" LOL makes me sound like I am from some far away scifi land!!! LOL
Hell - I am not very timid when it ccomes to trying something new- so with that said if the opportunity arises I am game!

He won't be home for another 4-6 weeks so who knows! Maybe when he gets home I will actually suggest it !