• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Empire Strikes Back...the pass

2 spots left !!

The sent invites end tonight at midnight then there will be a contest for the remaining spots.

Everyone that want's in please keep close attention. The contest will be posted within 24 hours after midnight tonight.
Hey Brian...thanks for the invite. I sent you a PM yesterday afternoon (2:47PM) accepting your invitation....I'm not sure you got it because I didn't hear back from you.

I just returned from vacation and it's been quite busy since I got back.

Thanks again bro...looking forward to your Pass.

2 spots left !!

The sent invites end tonight at midnight then there will be a contest for the remaining spots.

Everyone that want's in please keep close attention. The contest will be posted within 24 hours after midnight tonight.
Hey Brian...thanks for the invite. I sent you a PM yesterday afternoon (2:47PM) accepting your invitation....I'm not sure you got it because I didn't hear back from you.

I just returned from vacation and it's been quite busy since I got back.

Thanks again bro...looking forward to your Pass.

Sent my affirmative reply yesterday afternoon as well. Looking forward to this "Episode V" Pass.

You're both in... Sorry about the non response. I have been inundated with pm's.

Yoda.jpg

Sorry guys, I had a bit of a family emergency to deal with, but im back. I have updated the Jedi list and now it's time for contest # 1.

This is a 2 parter:

Part 1: The first radio transmission between Luke and Han the two were referred to as echo units. What was Han's Echo unit number and What was Luke's?

Part 2: What is the name of the mode of transportation Luke and Han were using during the opening scene?

You must get both parts right in the same post and limit 2 post's per person per day.

Good Luck...

Sorry guys, I had a bit of a family emergency to deal with, but im back. I have updated the Jedi list and now it's time for contest # 1.

This is a 2 parter:

Part 1: The first radio transmission between Luke and Han the two were referred to as echo units. What was Han's Echo unit number and What was Luke's?
Luke: Echo Three to Han Echo Seven

Part 2: What is the name of the mode of transportation Luke and Han were using during the opening scene?
Tauntaun

You must get both parts right in the same post and limit 2 post's per person per day.

Good Luck...

This is a 2 parter:

Tauntaun

Good Luck...

Damn.. That was quick.. Nice job, welcome to the pass.

I believe Luke was Echo 3 and Han was Echo 7. "Han ol buddy, do you read?" Something like that.

"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"

They were riding Tauntauns, I used to have several of the toy versions back in the day. Those things were cool!

I believe Luke was Echo 3 and Han was Echo 7. "Han ol buddy, do you read?" Something like that.

They were riding Tauntauns, I used to have several of the toy versions back in the day. Those things were cool!

nice job Gonz, but your already in the pass. Do I need to make a new rule that you cant be in the same pass 2x?

:)

This is a 2 parter:

Tauntaun

I had the first one in minutes after you posted, but I could not remember the second and had to do some searching.

Ed

Good Luck...

This is a 2 parter:

Tauntaun

I had the first one in minutes after you posted, but I could not remember the second and had to do some searching.

Ed

Good Luck...

Wow, this pass may now be blessed with a Tat SW Maduro :)

This is a 2 parter:

Tauntaun

Ed

Good Luck...

Wow, this pass may now be blessed with a Tat SW Maduro :)

Absolutely. Unless Pete comes out with something rarer then that. These are going to be hard to get after the next few month or so. As hard as the Franks.

E

nice job Gonz, but your already in the pass. Do I need to make a new rule that you cant be in the same pass 2x?

:)

I just want two chances at that starting line-up!

and I didn't realize this was for entry-rights...

The box will start out west. When it gets back to the east Isreal and I are planning a herf with a little surprise. This is going to be early to mid may. All east coasters, please make an attempt to be there. I promise you will NOT want to miss it.

The box will start out west. When it gets back to the east Isreal and I are planning a herf with a little surprise. This is going to be early to mid may. All east coasters, please make an attempt to be there. I promise you will NOT want to miss it.

New York. Why not.

This is a 2 parter:

Tauntaun

Good Luck...

Look at Ed's avatar. With that helmet, he was probably Echo between two ears. LOL That's why he was so quick.

Love ya Ed...

The Jedi's
1- The Green Monkey
2- Gonz
3- HenrysCigar
4- CigarMan Andy
5- Stepthirteen
6- BigJake6904
7- Markmarksman
8- GregSVT
9- Marcsheldon
10- uptown_isy
11- fivebyfifty
12- Doc Wylie
13- Ironpeddler
14 - Spivy *Contest 1 Winner*
15 - Contest 2

Did Steve move to the West Coast from Miami?

I can't wait for the First Annual Brian & Isy NY Herf :thumbs: Great idea guys...thanks.