• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

You entered 0390 2642 1550 0000 0643

Your item was delivered at 2:57 pm on September 23, 2004 in SANDY, UT 84070.
:thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Can't fault the USPS tracking system! :thumbs: It is now 2400 MDT, and there is no way I'm gonna try to make any selections after the shift I just had!! So there! :p

BUT, this puppy will be on its way tomorrow morning/afternoon at the latest. No way you're gonna get penalty sticks from me, Barney!! :sign:

Hey, somebody tell me what that Diamond Crown Maximus is worth! (drool, drool)

I paid $10.50 for the rubosto size each at my local shop.
They are a really nice smoke. I enjoy them alot

psyktek said:
Can't fault the USPS tracking system! :thumbs: It is now 2400 MDT, and there is no way I'm gonna try to make any selections after the shift I just had!! So there! :p

BUT, this puppy will be on its way tomorrow morning/afternoon at the latest. No way you're gonna get penalty sticks from me, Barney!! :sign:

Hey, somebody tell me what that Diamond Crown Maximus is worth! (drool, drool)
glad they got there ok. look forward to the PTs gramps <ducking>

barney

OK, we are into the second of the armor-plated boxes! This may be because I'm not the most efficient packer in the world.....

Yellow hygro was at 65%, black was at 62 so I added a few drops of humi solution and closed the seal. Hope that works out. :lookup:

Takes:
1. AVO 77 (I don't usually care for AVOs, but this looked so yummy...)
31. Fuente DC Max Robusto
23. HDM EL 2003 Torp

Puts:
45. Fuente Anejo Shark
46. Savinelli ELR Robusto
47. Fuento Don Carlos Doble Robusto
48. Monte #2 EL 2003 ISOM
49. RyJ Ecibicion #4 ISOM
50. Cuaba Distinguido ISOM

Off to the PO. DC# to follow.

Tough choices from a great selection of sticks! Look forward to my go round on this (sometime in 2006 :D ).

Uh oh, got a problem. Tried to print a label from USPS and got an invalid address message for Marc Moore in Rowlett, TX. Some clarification, please? :(

psyktek said:
OK, we are into the second of the armor-plated boxes! This may be because I'm not the most efficient packer in the world.....

Yellow hygro was at 65%, black was at 62 so I added a few drops of humi solution and closed the seal. Hope that works out. :lookup:

Takes:
1. AVO 77 (I don't usually care for AVOs, but this looked so yummy...)
31. Fuente DC Max Robusto
23. HDM EL 2003 Torp

Puts:
45. Fuente Anejo Shark
46. Savinelli ELR Robusto
47. Fuento Don Carlos Doble Robusto
48. Monte #2 EL 2003 ISOM
49. RyJ Ecibicion #4 ISOM
50. Cuaba Distinguido ISOM

Off to the PO. DC# to follow.

Tough choices from a great selection of sticks! Look forward to my go round on this (sometime in 2006 :D ).

Uh oh, got a problem. Tried to print a label from USPS and got an invalid address message for Marc Moore in Rowlett, TX. Some clarification, please? :(
now HERE'S a man that knows how to play the game!!! right on bob :D i will PM marc and make sure that we have the right address...if he or i dont get back to you by mail time then you may have a one day grace period...you lucky stiff :(

barney

PS is this what you have?

Marc Moore
9714 Broadmoor
Rowlett, TX 75089

in reply to a couple of messages:

Yup, that's the address I've got.
Well, it looked like a Montecristo #2, but since there don't seem to be any EL 2003 for that brand.....it's a torp, it's Cuban but there's no band and I'm a lousy record keeper so if anyone can ID it, feel free to correct the list.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. In other words, "My Bad!!"

:(

Edit: Well, in looking at the HdM I took from the pass, it appears I replaced it with exactly the same stick :lookup:

Can't believe I did that (actually, I can. Told ya I was a poor record keeper!)

Marc, I'm gonna send this out with the pre-addressed label rather than try to go thru the USPS site. Looks like it'll get to you.

I have to leave for work in 15 minutes, and I won't be able to get to the PO tomorrow because of work as well, so it looks like we're looking at Monday at the earliest. :(

servebig said:
Marc Moore
9714 Broadmoor
Rowlett, TX 75089
this is the right address. the address is only about 6 weeks old, but we get deliveries there from ups all the time (including a bunch from guys here at CP). maybe they typed it in wrong, maybe they need to add lane at the end of broadmoor, i dont really know what to tell you other than we've had plenty of drops from ups, usps, and fedex to this new address.

keep me posted

OK Marc, this will be at the PO in the next 15 minutes.

DC# 03030630000093644522

Enjoy going thru this! :D :thumbs:

psyktek said:

DC# 03030630000093644522

Did you take the HdM Bob??? i is confused...given that you were so generous we will let you off the hook on the penalty. :D

barney

servebig said:
psyktek said:

DC# 03030630000093644522

Did you take the HdM Bob??? i is confused...given that you were so generous we will let you off the hook on the penalty. :D

barney
Yup. What I put back was an unbanded EL 2003. Initially I thought it was a Montecristo, but when I compared one of the others I had to the HdM, they looked identical. That, coupled with your "huh...wassat?" message, led me to believe that I'd replaced what I'd taken with an identical stick.

Like I said earlier, if someone with more knowledge than me can successfully ID the torp I put in, go for it. :D

psyktek said:
Yup. What I put back was an unbanded EL 2003. Initially I thought it was a Montecristo, but when I compared one of the others I had to the HdM, they looked identical. That, coupled with your "huh...wassat?" message, led me to believe that I'd replaced what I'd taken with an identical stick.

Like I said earlier, if someone with more knowledge than me can successfully ID the torp I put in, go for it. :D
Bob, why don't ya send a few my way and I'll try and ID them for ya ;)

gregor22 said:
psyktek said:

Bob, why don't ya send a few my way and I'll try and ID them for ya ;)
Yeah, I'll send a few things your way to ID! :p

I think you might even have a few of these already! :D

alright....here ya go.

takes:

4) padron 1964
5) opus x beli
10) monte #4 (isom)
17) padron mill.
38) VRF (isom)

puts:
51) avo 77
52) padron '26 mad. #9