• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

servebig said:
dixieland_conjunction said:
I think that's a good idea. I didn't have any extra small bubble wrap, so I'm going to pick some up today :) (it will now go out tomorrow).

Cheers,
Dixie
dixie....try and get it out today without the bubble wrap, k? we'll worry about that at the next stop :D
I'll do my best ??? (it's at home unpacked and I'm at work :(

Cheers,
Dixie

servebig said:
I think that's a good idea. I didn't have any extra small bubble wrap, so I'm going to pick some up today :) (it will now go out tomorrow).

Cheers,
Dixie
dixie....try and get it out today without the bubble wrap, k? we'll worry about that at the next stop :D
I think I have some small bubble wrap.

It's getting closer! :thumbs: We need more smileys to show our emotions :lookup:

1. 1Z X5W 910 03 5264 527 7
In Transit -
On Time
Sched. Delivery: Oct 25, 2004
Shipped to: CAPE CARTERET, NC, US
Service Type: GROUND

I have a large humibag that i am going to send along to CC tommorow. its not gonna get to surfer in time, so surfer do your best to pack them up in bubble wrap in the 2 existing boxes.

barney

servebig said:
I have a large humibag that i am going to send along to CC tommorow. its not gonna get to surfer in time, so surfer do your best to pack them up in bubble wrap in the 2 existing boxes.

barney
I'll do my best!!! ;)

Take: 29) San Cristobal La Punta ISOM
Put: 83) BBF

Take: 51) avo 77
Put: 84) PAM '26 No. 6

Take: 55) la aurora 100 anos beli
Put: 85) Diamond Corwn Robusto

Take: 69) Partagas Corona Senior tubo
Put: 86) RyJ Coronits en Cedro

Take: 70) Bolivar #3 tubo
Put: 87) Bolivar PC

Take: 71) Quai D'Orsay Corona
Put: 88) RyJ Ex. No. 4 '00

Take: 73) Fonseca Delicas
Put: 89) Flor de Cano Tubulares

Take: 74) Puros Indios Viejo
Put: 90) Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion

Gob:
91) Anejo 77
92) Cuesta Rey SG

Got Beef? LMK

Cheers,
Dixie
I guess just to aleviate any potential confusion, please mark

83, 86, 87, 88, and 89 as Cuban
:thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

if I could make a suggestion...the otter box is nice..but heavy for passes...it might be better to revert to a tuperdor...Walmart has some deep ones and the foam window seal around the makes a nice seal...very inexpensive and alot lighter.

As this GOB goes round and round were going to end up loosing all the foam and having nothing but bubblewrap..which when used can also consume valuable space in small areas.

I'd be more than happy to send a tuperdor I used on my pass to intercept or to start the next round when it gets home.

-P-

Ok, gentleman here we go!!!!!

Take: #81 Sancho Panza Non Plus
Put: #93 Partagas Serie Du Connaisseur No. 1

Take: #77 Opus X Reserva Chateau
Put: #94 PAM '64 Diplomatico

For the gob:
#95 Vegas Robaina Clasicos
#96 Gispert Lonsdale
#97 Fonseca 5-50

I'll post the DC# later!!

surferonthecrystalcoast said:
Ok, gentleman here we go!!!!!

Take: #81 Sancho Panza Non Plus
Put: #93 Partagas Serie Du Connaisseur No. 1

Take: #77 Opus X Reserva Chateau
Put: #94 PAM '64 Diplomatico

For the gob:
#95 Vegas Robaina Clasicos
#96 Gispert Lonsdale
#97 Fonseca 5-50

I'll post the DC# later!!
thanks for playing surfer! PTs look great...

barney

Let's just skip CC! Hehehe :lookup:

Only kidding! I can't wait till my turn :love:

Oh, so THAT'S what this box is :0

It's here but heck, I'll be lucky to get it out on Monday, more likely not until next Wednesday.

GAWD, I can't wait for Election Day :0

Must go to sleep and get up in four hours for an early morning lit drop in Brooklyn, CT then knock on doors all day in Eastford, followed by a fund raiser in the evening in Woodstock. :0 this is ridiculous..........

Sorry for the delay but the package could not have landed at a worse time for me... :(

coventrycat86 said:
Oh, so THAT'S what this box is :0

It's here but heck, I'll be lucky to get it out on Monday, more likely not until next Wednesday.

GAWD, I can't wait for Election Day :0

Must go to sleep and get up in four hours for an early morning lit drop in Brooklyn, CT then knock on doors all day in Eastford, followed by a fund raiser in the evening in Woodstock. :0 this is ridiculous..........

Sorry for the delay but the package could not have landed at a worse time for me... :(
hey thats ok bill...this is why we have the add cigar plan :D

You entered 0304 1560 0004 9210 5648

Your item was delivered at 11:51 am on October 28, 2004 in CHAPLIN, CT 06235.

lets see now.....if it arrived on thursday and wont go out til wednesday that will be ummmmmmmmmmmm.....4 extra cigars. :D is the post office open on election day? cuz if its closed it drops to 3

the good news is that bill's life will soon be back to normal and he will be able to smoke and type ;)

cvmfour said:
Let's just skip CC! Hehehe :lookup:

Only kidding! I can't wait till my turn :love:
in hindsight we prolly shoulda switched youse guys cliff ???

I see where the add a cigar plan comes in handy now. :thumbs: Make sure to add a SC - El Principe and Quinteros - Coronas. Always wanted to try your go to smokes :D