• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #1

talktothehand.jpg

Yeah. I was at Phils place when he smoked the cigar #2, the VSG round robo. About 15 minutes into it, he said he thought it was a VSG round. I didnt think it was cuz they are very expensive and Moki would be insane to send out a fifth of a cab of them, but Phil stuck with the VSG round idea until the end of the cigar. Thats when he decided it was a VSG robo that lost its box press. It really is amazing that he was able to guess that. He obviously is very good at discerning certain cigars, and this happened to be one of them. Good job man!

I've never been accused of being entirely sane... but what's Phil givin' ya for corroborating his fairy tale, exactly? :)

Yeah. I was at Phils place when he smoked the cigar #2, the VSG round robo. About 15 minutes into it, he said he thought it was a VSG round. I didnt think it was cuz they are very expensive and Moki would be insane to send out a fifth of a cab of them, but Phil stuck with the VSG round idea until the end of the cigar. Thats when he decided it was a VSG robo that lost its box press. It really is amazing that he was able to guess that. He obviously is very good at discerning certain cigars, and this happened to be one of them. Good job man!

I've never been accused of being entirely sane... but what's Phil givin' ya for corroborating his fairy tale, exactly? :)

ROFL

He didnt give me anything. What are you implying Andrew? :D

All I have to say is you're lucky that as his wife, you are not legally obligated to testify against him in a court of law. ;)

gay_wedding.gif

(oh yeah E... I'm saying you're the bitch!)

:D

WTF! You know im not that thin! Same sex marriage may be the new thing in CA, but the thought of letting another man do weird things to me doesnt excite me like it excites you andrew:

andrewdress1.jpg

yeah, thats him. :D

If thats me i grew taller by 6 inches, have black hair, and lost quite a few pounds. LOL IT IS YOU!

I am completely into reading these reviews and can't wait for the next, but I just lost 3:30 min of my life and I want it back dammit !!!!! I already had to live in the frickin 80"s and listen to how guys like fancy pants tried killing music for good. Now you have earned the title of Evil Dr. Moki to me.