• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Expendables...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
This movie was sooo good! Action packed and actors out the wahzoo(would you spell that that way?) to make it great! To balance the weekend I guess I am gonna go see either The Other Guys or Eat Pray Love on Sunday ;-) But I would watch this one several times. I have not seen good action since the A Team re-boot! (I tend to wait til the movies are a bit cheaper to watch lately!)

Melly

This movie was truely awesome. Just a great action movie that delivered in the way I hoped it would.

I agree with Melissa and Dave, this movie was fantastic. I wasn't expecting anything near as good as this movie was...

Awesome to hear. It as been sold out here, but I have been wanting to go check it out! :thumbs:

Brandon

I'm looking foward to Eat Pray Love. If any of you pissants got a problem with that, I'll be happy to meet with you, any time, any place to discuss it.

Doc.

I'm looking foward to Eat Pray Love. If any of you pissants got a problem with that, I'll be happy to meet with you, any time, any place to discuss it.
Doc.

I'd ask if you were going soft on us, but the last part of your post tells me otherwise...

Doc.

^^^ He's my hero!!!

Doc.

I'd ask if you were going soft on us, but the last part of your post tells me otherwise...

Actually, I'd call him "Nancy" just so I can get him pissed off enough to meet with me! Then, I'd apologize profusely, possibly get my ass kicked, then I'd light up a cigar with him. Sound like a plan Doc?

Doc.

I think that is in my future this evening Doc!! I have heard nothing but good about it :) Of course if you intended for your comment to be smart assy I can go with that too ;-)

Hugs

Melly

I went to see it last night! My wife and I both loved it! I gotta get one of those AA-12's (the automatic 12g shot gun that Terry Crews carries)

All in all awesome movie, some great 1 liners, tons of gun play and action. The best "Blow shit up" movie I've saw in ages!

I wish I could trust the opinion of this thread but the fact that Melly said "I have not seen good action since the A Team re-boot!" almost turned me away :p J/K, I intend to see this and really look forward to it. I have heard lots of good things.

I wanna go see The Other Guys too. Heard it was pretty funny.

Just saw it tonight, and though an excellent movie, I think the plot was a bit lacking. The action definitely made up for it though, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Found this yesterday, and Doc's post reminded me of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fncp0sQvBM0&playnext=1&videos=9AZ1H-ugVpY

Yeah the plot is a bit 'watery' but you dont go see a movie like that for the plot. You go see it to watch people get their head blown smooth off, or some one blown in half. LOL

Doc.

Addy in profile. I'll be smoking a brisket for supper Saturday if that fits into your plans. Let me know. :)

Just saw it tonight, and though an excellent movie, I think the plot was a bit lacking. The action definitely made up for it though, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Found this yesterday, and Doc's post reminded me of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fncp0sQvBM0&playnext=1&videos=9AZ1H-ugVpY

Definitely going to be sharing this. That was brilliant!

The movie was awesome, in a utterly and ridiculous violently way. Hale Caesar: Remember this shit at Christmas!

My girlfriend said the reviews panned the film for the lack of a story and a poor script. I informed her that Story and Script were not the reasons I go to Stallone action flicks.

I was right! Go see it and don't try to find a deeper meaning ; )

Seth

I informed her that Story and Script were not the reasons I go to Stallone action flicks.

Bingo. The story was good enough to justify the action in the movie, that's all that matters. I haven't liked a movie this much in a while. The more I think about it, the more I like it. It quite literally has every aspect of an action movie: lots of gun play, big explosions, awesome hand to hand, a race, a chase, arial combat, and an awesome cast. I'm going to be seeing this again at the theater, I just know it.

I wish I could trust the opinion of this thread but the fact that Melly said "I have not seen good action since the A Team re-boot!" almost turned me away :p J/K, I intend to see this and really look forward to it. I have heard lots of good things.

I wanna go see The Other Guys too. Heard it was pretty funny.

Har har! Kinda meant that I haven't seen any action films IN the theatre since The A Team ;-)

If I wanna watch an action movie with no plot, I just watch the view.

I don't think I've seen an action movie I really enjoyed since Taken. Will check Expendables out though.