• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Has this thing kicked off? ??? If so, contact Rod and have him move it to the "Passes in Progress" section. Keeps things orderly, know what I mean!? :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Sshhhhh!!!! You're going to hurt Jon's feelings :(

Has this thing kicked off? ??? If so, contact Rod and have him move it to the "Passes in Progress" section. Keeps things orderly, know what I mean!? :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Sshhhhh!!!! You're going to hurt Jon's feelings :(

Lately, it seems as if that's my forte'! :whistling: He's from the Left Coast, isn't he?! Can you hurts their feelings????? :thumbs: Hell, they prolly eat tofu donuts out there!!!! :p

Floyd T.

We do eat tofu donuts out here, and marshmallow salad! How'd ya know? This is still enroute to LockOut with a delivery date of manana (Thursday), and I contacted Rod to have it moved.

LockOut, do you have any ideas on P/Ts yet?

We do eat tofu donuts out here, and marshmallow salad! How'd ya know? This is still enroute to LockOut with a delivery date of manana (Thursday), and I contacted Rod to have it moved.

LockOut, do you have any ideas on P/Ts yet?
Jon, if you need a crash course on Pass Hosting 101, just let me know. I’ll cover the basics like posting a cigar list, getting your pass moved to the right section, and how to keep a muzzle on asshats like Breedy.

First pass or not, we'll get ya through it! It wasn't long ago when I got a leg up by a bunch of veteran members.( Beggers Pass) Truly appreciated the learning experience and the sticks we all traded. :thumbs: It's going to get interesting, I believe! :laugh:

Floyd T.

Further proof, firemen are special people! :whistling:

firemen.jpg

RelaxedFireman.jpg

"...thank maybe we shud put the far out befor we take this picshur? Nah, it'll be alrite!"
firemen+training.jpg

Floyd T. :sign:

Pass came today, right before i left for work. Came in good condition, havent had a chance to go through ti, but it looks liek it is fine. Sorry i havent gotten P/T's up yet. been crazy around here latley.

T/Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006
P/ 2009 Boli El.

T/H. Upmann Mag 46 2008
P/ LGC #4 1999

Thats really going to sum it up for me. I'll be putting in some more CC's. Ill add a list of them when I stick them in there, not sure what I'll toss it. Sorry its not more, but the only NC's I smoke are the tats and I dont wana ake doubles of stuff so we'll go with those.

Edit: Also i can get this back in the mail tomorrow unless anyone hasp roblems with my P/T's. Pming next in line right now.

Now it's time for our first contest:

Famous Flaming Mustaches!​

As we all know, cops are most famous for their use of the stache'. Since the first recorded mustache, or "mustaccio," in 300 BC, the mustache has been a symbol of masculinity and maturity, and the ability to grow a sweet mustache hass been a rite of passage for a young man into adulthood.

Oftentimes, mustaches are associated with men in the military and the police force, including one of the most notable lawmen, Wyatt Earp, who also sported a lip caterpillar. There are those who have tried to overthrow the symbol of the stache', making a mockery of it (Village People), but alas the mustache endures!

In this contest, several "famous" mustaches will be presented to you. Identify each mustache for 1 point by either character or real name, and if you also post the source picture, that is an extra point. The first person to get the most points (20 POINTS POSSIBLE) by Thursday, February 18, at 1700 hours PST will receive a nice prize pack from me! So get to posting!

Rules:
1. No ASSHATS allowed
2. Must be an active member for at least 4 months and 50 posts
3. One guess per participant
4. No crying or whining!
5. Guesses must be in by 2/18/10 @ 1700 hrs PST.

mustache1.jpg

mustache12.jpg

mustache3.jpg

mustache4.jpg

mustache5.jpg

mustache13.jpg

mustache11.jpg

mustache8.jpg

mustache9.jpg

mustache10.jpg

Good luck!

P/ 2009 Boli El.

T/H. Upmann Mag 46 2008
P/ LGC #4 1999

Thats really going to sum it up for me. I'll be putting in some more CC's. Ill add a list of them when I stick them in there, not sure what I'll toss it. Sorry its not more, but the only NC's I smoke are the tats

You CC whore! Anyone wanna discuss these? Whats the size and price on the Boli?

Definitely not eligible but I just wanted to say this is one of the coolest contests ever! Have fun and good luck everyone.

Its petit belicoso. I paid 250 a box(25) back when, biut you can get them for 150 a box now. I can swap it for a 2009 Bolivar Especiales #2 if you prefer which is worth a more(450 box/25)

And yes i am a CC whore.

Its petit belicoso. I paid 250 a box(25) back when, biut you can get them for 150 a box now. I can swap it for a 2009 Bolivar Especiales #2 if you prefer which is worth a more(450 box/25)

And yes i am a CC whore.

I think the going rate for the Partagas was around $320.00 a box if I'm not mistaken. I found a few now and they don't go anywhere near that now ($600 ). Just my opinion, but I don't think the Bolivar EL is a fair trade.

The Bolivar Especiales is Jonathan's call.

Ok P/ is the Especiales #2 for the Parti. I stand corrected, didnt realise they were worth so much.

As we all know, cops are most famous for their use of the stache'. Since the first recorded mustache, or "mustaccio," in 300 BC, the mustache has been a symbol of masculinity and maturity, and the ability to grow a sweet mustache hass been a rite of passage for a young man into adulthood.

Oftentimes, mustaches are associated with men in the military and the police force, including one of the most notable lawmen, Wyatt Earp, who also sported a lip caterpillar. There are those who have tried to overthrow the symbol of the stache', making a mockery of it (Village People), but alas the mustache endures!

In this contest, several "famous" mustaches will be presented to you. Identify each mustache for 1 point by either character or real name, and if you also post the source picture, that is an extra point. The first person to get the most points (20 POINTS POSSIBLE) by Thursday, February 18, at 1700 hours PST will receive a nice prize pack from me! So get to posting!

Rules:
1. No ASSHATS allowed
4. No crying or whining!

mustache1.jpg

mustache12.jpg
Nugent

mustache3.jpg
Tom Selek

mustache4.jpg
Norris

mustache5.jpg
Pryor

mustache13.jpg

mustache11.jpg
Borat

mustache8.jpg
Ditka

mustache9.jpg
Sam

mustache10.jpg
Hogan

Good luck!

P/ 2009 Boli El.

T/H. Upmann Mag 46 2008
P/ LGC #4 1999

Thats really going to sum it up for me. I'll be putting in some more CC's. Ill add a list of them when I stick them in there, not sure what I'll toss it. Sorry its not more, but the only NC's I smoke are the tats

Well, i'm gonna kick myself on 2 I didn't get...I know I've seen them both.

But this may help: How did the mustache come to happen?

Rules:
1. No ASSHATS allowed
4. No crying or whining!

mustache1.jpg
Will Ferrel in Anchorman

mustache12.jpg
Kevin Costner in Wyatt Earp

mustache3.jpg
Tom Selleck in Magnum PI

mustache4.jpg
Chuck Norris in Walker Texas Ranger

mustache5.jpg
Richard Pryor

mustache13.jpg

mustache11.jpg
Borat in Borat

mustache8.jpg
Mike Ditka

mustache9.jpg
Yosimite Sam

mustache10.jpg
Hulk Hogan

Good luck!

P/ 2009 Boli El.

T/H. Upmann Mag 46 2008
P/ LGC #4 1999

1) John Candy - Uncle Buck
2) Kevin Costner - Dances with Wolves
3) Tom Selleck - Post Magnum, not sure exactly
4) Chuck Norris - Lone Wolf McQuade (total guess)
5) Richard Pryor - Stir Crazy
6) Aaron Eckhart - Erin Brockovich
7) Sacha Baron Cohen - Borat
8) Mike Ditka - A game where he kicked somebody's ass
9) Yosemite Sam - That cartoon where he got mad at Bugs Bunny but ended up getting blown to smithereenies
10) Hulk Hogan - Answering a question on how embarrassing his personal life became

Thanks for the contest Jon.

1. Will Ferrell - Anchorman
2. Kevin Costner - Wyatt Earp
3. Tom Selek - Magnum PI
4. Chuck Norris - Walker Texas Ranger
5. Richard Pryor - Stir Crazy
6. Swissy Jim
7. Borat
8. Ditka - Da Bears
9. Yosemite Sam
10. The Immortal Hulk Hogan

Rules:
1. No ASSHATS allowed
4. No crying or whining!

mustache1.jpg
Ron Burgundy

mustache12.jpg
Kevin Costner

mustache3.jpg
Tom Sellick

mustache4.jpg
Chuck Norris

mustache5.jpg
Richard Pryor

mustache13.jpg
Swissy

mustache11.jpg
Borat

mustache8.jpg
Ditka

mustache9.jpg
Yosemite Sam

mustache10.jpg
Hulk Hogan

Good luck!

P/ 2009 Boli El.

T/H. Upmann Mag 46 2008
P/ LGC #4 1999

Holy crap John and Brent, you're 10/20 right now....!

LockOut, I wasn't sure about the Boli put for the Parti 06', esp. given rarity and age factors, but based on John's input, as this is an integrity based pass, if you think your put is good to go, then by all means it's fine. IMO, you should give NCs a chance though... :whistling:

Have you received a confirmation PM from britishfields? I don't want to rush this and send it to her since she's busy and it's her daughter's b-day today, so wait for her PM before you ship.

Also guys, don't forget a huge point of this pass is paying it forward to the Fallen Firefighters and Fallen Officers.