• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

britishfields/jfields, you kids have any ideas on P/Ts?

So you basically realize she's going to be raiding MY cigars!!??

Isn't that what husbands are for? :laugh: Better your wallet than your cigars, eh?

Negative on both Charles!!!! :whistling:

No idea yet Jonathan......Most likely we'll have to sit down once it gets here. We're the type that has to sit down and physically look at it all.
She does have her eye on that Boli LE as she thinks it's pretty much the only girlie cigar in the lot.......................... She hasn't smoked a Boli before.

She does have her eye on that Boli LE as she thinks it's pretty much the only girlie cigar in the lot.......................... She hasn't smoked a Boli before.

:laugh: Oh man John, if you can find something to trade for it (I'm sure ya can) and give it to her, I want a photo-by-photo documentation of her smoking it, including all the shades of green she turns!!! She's such a trooper! :laugh:

Take all the time you need buddy, and if you see anything you like, you're more than welcome to it my friend.

britishfields/jfields, you kids have any ideas on P/Ts?

So you basically realize she's going to be raiding MY cigars!!??

Oh man John, tell her to dig REEEEAL deep in the cabinets for us!
sign.gif
Something really old and crusty
tongue.gif

<edited 'cause I have fat fingers>

you sure you want something old and crusty put into the pass? That's a daaaaaangerous path, especially with this crew. Cops and Fireman can be quite the jokers as I'm sure you're well aware... :laugh:

you sure you want something old and crusty put into the pass? That's a daaaaaangerous path, especially with this crew. Cops and Fireman can be quite the jokers as I'm sure you're well aware...
laugh.gif

After thinking about that statement a bit, how 'bout something old and dusty?
unsure.gif
laugh.gif

Yup, very cool of you to throw those in for Jon. Buying CC's may be an opinion of his, but a gift is a gift
wink.gif

Nobody said they'd make it back to him!!!!! LMAO!!! As the pass owner, it really sux to have to wait to see what makes it home! :sign:

Floyd T.

Make it home? I'm in talks with Pirates regarding keeping that exact thing from happening!
:laugh:

Did somebody say pirates?

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 3220 0000 4842 1073
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 11:55 AM on February 19, 2010 in BUNKER HILL, WV 25413.

Woo hoo! Okay Danelle, you're up!

Pass is in hand as of yesterday afternoon. Donella will be home late tonight, and we'll see if she's got enough left to go through this bad boy with my help.

I made the mistake of looking up the DC number on the package Jon (souldog) sent me shortly after getting to work today. The fact that it was on the truck for delivery drove me nuts all day! Needless to say I stopped at the box right when I got home and all I have to say is I think I am in :love: . Excellent package Jon, every one of them is something I have not had before (at least not in that specific blend or vitola). A great BOTL through and through!

I made the mistake of looking up the DC number on the package Jon (souldog) sent me shortly after getting to work today. The fact that it was on the truck for delivery drove me nuts all day! Needless to say I stopped at the box right when I got home and all I have to say is I think I am in :love: . Excellent package Jon, every one of them is something I have not had before (at least not in that specific blend or vitola). A great BOTL through and through!

Yeah, Jon smokes some somewhat decent cigars, nothing uber-premium though. :sign:

Yeah, Jon smokes some somewhat decent cigars, nothing uber-premium though. :sign:

Fugger snubbed his nose up at me when I tried to hand him an OR Anejo Charles.

I made the mistake of looking up the DC number on the package Jon (souldog) sent me shortly after getting to work today. The fact that it was on the truck for delivery drove me nuts all day! Needless to say I stopped at the box right when I got home and all I have to say is I think I am in
wub.gif
. Excellent package Jon, every one of them is something I have not had before (at least not in that specific blend or vitola). A great BOTL through and through!

Yeah, Jon smokes some somewhat decent cigars, nothing uber-premium though.
sign.gif

That's because Jon buys all those "Don Nobodys" cigar bundles from the close-out corner of the websites.
laugh.gif
Hey, hamburger is bascially ground steak.

I made the mistake of looking up the DC number on the package Jon (souldog) sent me shortly after getting to work today. The fact that it was on the truck for delivery drove me nuts all day! Needless to say I stopped at the box right when I got home and all I have to say is I think I am in
wub.gif
. Excellent package Jon, every one of them is something I have not had before (at least not in that specific blend or vitola). A great BOTL through and through!

Yeah, Jon smokes some somewhat decent cigars, nothing uber-premium though.
sign.gif

That's because Jon buys all those "Don Nobodys" cigar bundles from the close-out corner of the websites.
laugh.gif
Hey, hamburger is bascially ground steak.

Hey, you wrap a couple of leaves up with some more leaves... You can't tell the difference. It's just like name brand shoes, and store brand versus brand name. All you're paying for in the end is the box and band!

Bastages, all of you! I'm just hoping that with this pass, I can finally upgrade everything to some nicely aged WO tubos, so if you've got them, I'm your huckleberry!

So, is anybody else getting their ass kicked by shift work lately? Well, anybody else besides ol' Salty Dog Jimbo here. I bet he gets preferential treatment like the youngbloods going out and getting him his ice cream, making coffee runs for him, wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin after dinner, and making his bed every morning... :sign: He claims that he works, but it sounds like he lives like a king to me... :whistling:

Oh and John, you know I almost sh*t myself when you handed me that cigar and told me what it was. I'm trying to figure out when to smoke it dude, you blew my ass off!

Bastages, all of you! I'm just hoping that with this pass, I can finally upgrade everything to some nicely aged WO tubos, so if you've got them, I'm your huckleberry!

So, is anybody else getting their ass kicked by shift work lately? Well, anybody else besides ol' Salty Dog Jimbo here. I bet he gets preferential treatment like the youngbloods going out and getting him his ice cream, making coffee runs for him, wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin after dinner, and making his bed every morning... :sign: He claims that he works, but it sounds like he lives like a king to me... :whistling:

Oh and John, you know I almost sh*t myself when you handed me that cigar and told me what it was. I'm trying to figure out when to smoke it dude, you blew my ass off!

Cigars are for smokin you fuggin noob, just light it up. OR anejos suck anyways :D

Bring it to Padron, I'll smoke the damn thing if you won't.