• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Family: An American Dream - DONE!

Captain is from Ohio and has Jack in his name. If he cant be in on this, Ill go to the Fuente family, get a copy and send it to him myself.

Edit:

And that shit will be autographed. Be jealous!

I'll buy one and have the DVD signed by Grateful1, tone-ny and Doc. Be jealous of THAT shit!

DVD and a nice WOAM arrived here today. Thanks Jimmy.

I will take this to Gavin's herf Saturday so we can watch it. I will ship this Monday to jorel with my Fuente passenger.

jorel I think I have your addy but get it to me just in case.

I saw this a while back. Very interesting and gives one a perspective of not only Fuente Family but the cigar industry. Enjoy!

It's going to be hard not watching this until the herf! :D

Enjoy guys!

How is this coming along? Is the next in line ready to receive?

I will take this to Gavin's herf Saturday so we can watch it. I will ship this Monday to jorel with my Fuente passenger.

Waiting for the addy

If this pass gets to me by 11 March, I'll be able to hand carry it to Nihon_Ni. Otherwise, skip me, send it to him and he'll pass it to me when I visit in the middle of the month.

Waiting for the addy

PM sent. Woot!

John

PS to Kid Mont: I will do my best but I am away this weekend so I may not get to view the video until next week - will keep you posted before I send it.

I will be out of town next week, leaving Saturday to take the kids to Tahoe. Please skip my name and place it in line after Nihon_Ni (since Kid was going to hand deliver the video to Nihon), that is of course if the owner of this pass will allow. :whistling: If not, just place my name at the end of the current list.

Finished the second one last night. This is a great watch. Makes the family seem more real now. (Don't believe everything you see?) Are these guys really that cool?
I noticed a lot of cool stuff. Man those guys are always smoking. The scene where they are in that giant aging room packed full of Opus..................Ohhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packing this up with a special Fuente stick today.
I'll post DC tomorrow. Ready John?

John what is the status, it's been a while now. I hope everything is running smoothly. :)