• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Goodness pass

Oh and in response to a couple of your PM's:

Gator: Its rude that you even ask, but yes, the carpet does match the drapes.

Freebern: I am not even sure what you mean by "cyber" but the answer is no.

LATE!

LOL! Nice, dude.

i hear she's got a great big butt though...

Thought CalixEros was going to step up and win the contest, or so he says...

the rest of you participants are pansies, maybe i should have made the contest "best hairdresser" or "favorite interior designer", would have had alot more participants...

Jonas wins, nice work, but the rest of you guys are mangina toting pansys, don't think i'm gonna waste any more effort on contests. :(

Jonas wins, nice work, but the rest of you guys are mangina toting pansys, don't think i'm gonna waste any more effort on contests. :(

I think it's spelled pansies. Keep the contests coming Frank, this one was entertaining, Even if only one eligible person has enough spirit to throw away his pride and bare some humility. More power to Jonas. :thumbs:

I think it's spelled pansies. Keep the contests coming Frank, this one was entertaining, Even if only one eligible person has enough spirit to throw away his pride and bare some humility. More power to Jonas. :thumbs:
actually spelled pussies... I got an idea, a contest to determine who gets to go 1st and last in the pass ???

Sorry no entries Frank, but my sister had her first baby Thursday night so I've been able to access the internet, but not from my house so I've been out of pocket until now. Keep the contests coming, but maybe let them run for a week or so that way you'll get more participants.

My new niece Ragan and me. Sorry for the threadjack Frank.

Ragan005.jpg

it was meant sarcastically, but it didn't come across that way

Why do a pass? Ask yourself (honestly) - Is the pass about turning over inventory? Or - is it for the fellowship of trading cigars with others?

Seriously - do an in-depth search of completed passes in our community, and carefully read. There are quite a few success stories, and even more disaster stories. History should be your guide...

As long as I've been a member - CigarPass has been about fellowship and fairness. So what's changed? What would be the need to put loads of detailed "rules" about puts and takes if we are acting in fellowship and fairness?

1. This is a community, where everyone that's involved has an equal say.
You can't honestly believe that do you Brandon?

Yes - I do believe Brandon can honestly say that. If you have a true understanding of "community", it's a no-brainer. Some people, though, seem to struggle with the concept... ;)
Oh Goerge you crack me up!

...and some seem to struggle with the concept... :D

Why do a pass? Ask yourself (honestly) - Is the pass about turning over inventory? Or - is it for the fellowship of trading cigars with others?

Seriously - do an in-depth search of completed passes in our community, and carefully read. There are quite a few success stories, and even more disaster stories. History should be your guide...

As long as I've been a member - CigarPass has been about fellowship and fairness. So what's changed? What would be the need to put loads of detailed "rules" about puts and takes if we are acting in fellowship and fairness?

Yes - I do believe Brandon can honestly say that. If you have a true understanding of "community", it's a no-brainer. Some people, though, seem to struggle with the concept... ;)

you two go get a room

you two go get a room

No thanks! I've already seen where that leads!!! :0

But I gotta say - Wade's some some photos that would have blown all of the other contestants out of the water. Too bad he doesn't qualify for your contest - you'd be sending those bad boys to him!!! ;)

Yeah, i saw those of you two cuddling, that skeert me George, didn't realize you and Wade were that close...

Ok, another contest, this one to determine what participant goes 1st or last, winner picks 1st or last, 1st correct answer wins, one answer per participant. Rest of pass will go to participants based on geographic location (starting furtherest away)

My last name is Yaun, my ancestors immigrated to SC in 1738, guess what they called themselves (country of origin sorta, but it's a combo of 2 countries).