• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Goodness pass

Hey guys,

I am truly sorry for not being on the board when the pass started. I've been quite busy with work and I haven't been online to catch up.

You can all kick me in the ass when you see me if you ever come to Vegas.

Again, I'm sorry for dropping the ball and being available.

Isn't my phone number posted somewhere?

Please forgive me....

Hey guys,

I am truly sorry for not being on the board when the pass started. I've been quite busy with work and I haven't been online to catch up.

You can all kick me in the ass when you see me if you ever come to Vegas.

Again, I'm sorry for dropping the ball and being available.

Isn't my phone number posted somewhere?

Please forgive me....

Send me a couple boxes of Casa Fuentes and i'll consider forgiving you :laugh:

No worries, you want me to route it back to you? I gotta send it back west for Denverfrog anyway

Thanks for a fun pass Frank..

I noticed that #4. GOF Don Carlos, and #34.Casa Fuente Churchill have damaged wrappers. I am sure Frank will provide instructions on what to do.

Takes
#3 GOF Carlito
#47 2004 Lancero
#49 Tat Red label West coast
#54 858 SG

Puts
#55 Opus X Shark
#56 BTTB Salamone
#57 DCM Stanford's 90th
#58 UTS

DC# 0103 8555 7492 0082 2264

The next person in the pass has to take the damaged cigars in their takes, hey, it's my pass, therefore my rules, right?

The only thing that can be done is ignore those damaged cigars, unless of course you wanna take them, no one will complain :laugh:

Nice play Tim, but what's a UTS?

I guess my rule about the duplicates has been deep sixed (not just you Tim), so have at it, that rule has been rescinded.

Should be arriving to CalixEros today!

'Bout time for another contest

shouldn't this be delivered already?

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7492 0082 2264

There is no record of this item.

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.

shouldn't this be delivered already?

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7492 0082 2264

There is no record of this item.

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.
Frank, a lot of times when the label is printed off of the USPS website as this one was ( you can tell by the second string of numbers 8555) the Postal clerk won't scan it in like a regular delivery confirmation sticker that you have to purchase. So, it won't show up in the system until it's delivered and that's only if the mailman decides to scan it when it gets there. This wasn't shipped out until Monday at the earliest so even with priority, it still has until today to get there.

Ok Ya'll, time for contest #2, with a Southern kick, kinda, and open to all.

I live near Monticello Florida, and am in the nursery / Ag business. In a couple of weeks, i will harvest something that will generate some income, but it's not in the normal scope of what i do for a living, but it is ag related. Actually, i will have my daughters doing part of it so they can make some coin themselves. What is it i'm harvesting? 2 guesses per person (not 2 times with a bunch of guesses, i wouldn't want someone to mass guess, like someone did in Nates 1st contest :p ), editing will get you dq'd. Winner gets a 5'r of premies, the quicker the winner, the better the cigars. Contest goes until someone gets it right (1st person wins, i will be at the Ga/FL game this weekend, so i might be slack about checking in)

Have fun, and good luck.

edit because i'm stoopid