• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Leave the gun and the notebook at home Johnny!

So, any Puts & Takes ready? Geoff... Jon?

Also, not that it makes any difference since you took nothing, but for clarification purposes...

Puts:
87) 2005 God of Fire Double Robusto

Which blend - Carlito or Don Carlos?

You're one of the hardest people to reach Jeff! I PM'd you, but here we go:

P: 92) Padrón 1926 40th Anniversary Torpedo Maduro / T: 10) AF Casa Fuente Pyramid #2
P: 93) Opus X Rising X / T: 68) AF Opus X Love Story
P: 94) Tatuaje Black Label Corona Gorda
P: 95) Añejo No. 77 (2005)

I really can't think of anything else as of right now as it's last minute because of the chaos of the move I just went through...

P: 92) Padrón 1926 40th Anniversary Torpedo Maduro / T: 10) AF Casa Fuente Pyramid #2

I really can't think of anything else as of right now as it's last minute because of the chaos of the move I just went through...

Any thoughts? Cause I gotta meet up with Geoffrey at 1600 hours!! :0

Oops! I was asleep. I work third shift, ya DICK! I had to be at work at 1900. I've been at work ever since and didn't really see your post. I've been incredibly busy at work as well.

I don't have time to micro-analyze your plays but I think the Padron is $25 MSRP and the CF Pyr #2 is $26 MSRP. Other than that, no issue.

Any additional info on the Rising X? Where's it from? What year? Etc?

Oops! I was asleep. I work third shift, ya DICK! I had to be at work at 1900. I've been at work ever since and didn't really see your post. I've been incredibly busy at work as well.

I don't have time to micro-analyze your plays but I think the Padron is $25 MSRP and the CF Pyr #2 is $26 MSRP. Other than that, no issue.

Any additional info on the Rising X? Where's it from? What year? Etc?

The Rising X is from 07... You have NO EXCUSES buddy. I've PM'd you my number you pansy! Also, negatory on the 40th? I can drop it then, it's all gravy...

Also, not that it makes any difference since you took nothing, but for clarification purposes...

Puts:
87) 2005 God of Fire Double Robusto

Which blend - Carlito or Don Carlos?

Carlito

And the number I choose to scratch in "Last Man Standing Contest" is...............what numbers are left?

So...what's the good word? I am picking this sucker up from Geoff's tonight, herfing with Seanholio, and shipping it ASAP... Any more input? If you're okay with the 40th for the CF, lmk...

I got the word on the CF Piramide for the 40th, and it be a no-go. I got the pass tonight, and here is the update:

Cigars look in good condition. The box needs to be changed out so I will be doing that. Hygro #1 is fried and was soppin' wet, ask Seanholio... Hyrgo #2, which was calibrated at 75%, reads 99%. Not sure how it happened, but both containers have a decent amount of condensation.

I was going to ship it tomorrow, but I am setting the beads out for a day so they come back down from their current level, and am letting the cigars air out a bit. I will re-check them closely tomorrow for any signs of mold. I am also going to try to re-think a different P/T if I get the chance. I'm going to replace the fried hygro with one of my own so we can get this on the road again on Monday.

The box needs to be changed out so I will be doing that. Hygro #1 is fried and was soppin' wet, ask Seanholio... Hyrgo #2, which was calibrated at 75%, reads 99%. Not sure how it happened, but both containers have a decent amount of condensation.

..... interesting.

The box needs to be changed out so I will be doing that. Hygro #1 is fried and was soppin' wet, ask Seanholio... Hyrgo #2, which was calibrated at 75%, reads 99%. Not sure how it happened, but both containers have a decent amount of condensation.

..... interesting.

I know that Geoff left the pass unopened in his walk-in, so it's been sealed since it was shipped.

H'ok.

Sorry I've been so derelict in posting updates. I've worked 50 some odd hours the past four days. Anyway, to the future passers - please post any and all concerns about the pass. If you don't have time to exchange a box or take care of something similar, just let me know so I can ask the next person down the line.

Also, you taking anything, Geoff?

I will post the numbers left in the LMS when I get home.

LMS contest... name indicates that number was crossed off.

1) ??
2) ??
3) ??
4) ??
5) ??
6) ??
7) Lkyman
8) ??
9) verhoevc
10) markmarksman
11) moecizlak
12) ??
13) Doc Wylie
14) ??
15) ??
16) ??
17) ironpeddler
18) ??
19) ??
20) ??
21) ??
22) ??
23) ??
24) BigJake6904
25) flamchop
26) ??
27) ??
28) ??
29) IBQTEE1
30) ??
31) ??
32) ??
33) ??
34) ??
35) ??
36) ??
37) ??

That is REALLY strange. When I had it both hygros were reading 69-71 and neither was wet. I didn' touch the beads so there is no good reason they should have gotten wet during transport.. That really doesn't make much sense.

That is REALLY strange. When I had it both hygros were reading 69-71 and neither was wet. I didn' touch the beads so there is no good reason they should have gotten wet during transport.. That really doesn't make much sense.

Has the weather out there been humid or rainy since the pass left you Phil? Only thing I can think of.

The weather has been very rainy since it left me, but keep in my it left me almost 2 weeks ago so I dunno how to reconcile that in my mind.

The weather has been very rainy since it left me, but keep in my it left me almost 2 weeks ago so I dunno how to reconcile that in my mind.

Apparently I lost track of time because I didn't realize it had been gone that long. I was just wondering if it was possible for the pass to have been outside during any bad weather, or possibly gotten wet during transit. I'm just trying to come up with any excuse to cover for the fact Jon ruined the pass. :laugh:

It's been cold and rainy down here, but I'm not sure how that accounts for the moisture. The pass spent 1 week in the humidor at the lounge unopened.
I'm curious if there is any damage to the smokes. The box was pretty trashed when it arrived but that's all USPS.

Geoff