• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass

Hey fellas. Make sure I approve/confirm your trades before you mail it out!

I suppose this is partly my fault, as I am a third shift worker and sleep all day, and am just now getting out of bed and around.

Onward to SmellySell. List updated/map updated.

The box is sitting at the front door waiting for the mailman so if I need to make any changes just let me know and I will take care of it.

I am also ready and waiting when my turn arrives.

Jim

Carps has informed me he will be visiting Greece and thus will no longer be able to participate in the pass. Enjoy your trip!

Hey Jeff, is that 858 from the recent release? Trying to figure what to put for it.

Some of the numbers were off, so here's the corrections:

#18-'26 #1 Natural
#19- 40th Anny Natural
#20-40th Anny Maduro

Other than that, everything looks good. Here's my P/T, let me know if they're OK and I'll get this out to step tomorrow.

15. 858 sg / 58. Ramon y Ramon Tribute
36. 787 perfecto / 59. Tat Cojonu '03
52. Nacionales corona / 60. LFD O/N lancero
55. PAM exclusivo / 61. Padron '26 #35

step, you ready for this?

Hey Jeff, is that 858 from the recent release? Trying to figure what to put for it.

Yes, that one is.

Other than that, everything looks good. Here's my P/T, let me know if they're OK and I'll get this out to step tomorrow.

15. 858 sg / 58. Ramon y Ramon Tribute
36. 787 perfecto / 59. Tat Cojonu '03
52. Nacionales corona / 60. LFD O/N lancero
55. PAM exclusivo / 61. Padron '26 #35

Looks good to me. I assume 60 is a double ligero oscuro natural lancero and is 61 Maduro or Natural?

I had to do some reseach on the Ramon y Ramon Tribute, as I have only vaguely heard them mentioned. Which size is it? I'm guessing you have a lot of these, Justin! How'd you manage that?: This post & this post.

Pics, courtesy ATuck:

Pic2 ----- Pic2

Here's to the fellow members of the pass for information:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...=ramon++tribute
http://www.cigarweekly.com/magazine/review...1/review136.php
http://store.jacigarsonline.com/servlet/Detail?no=2090
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/CA_Pr...547,205,00.html

"Cigar Aficionado said:
In 2000, [Angel Daniel] Nuñez blended a cigar called Ramón y Ramón, in tribute to his fallen former mentor, Ramón Cifuentes. The result is a strong, diverse product line with an increasing number of stronger taste profiles, the type of cigar that General seemed to lack in earlier days

Anyway, thanks for participating, Justin! Onward it goes...

For future Puts/Takes, let's try to avoid duplicates. Duplicate marcas are fine, but having duplicate vitolas of the same marca seems to promote redundancy as well as moderate unfairness and to the remaining passers. I'd just like to see a good variety to maintain fairness for everyone later in the pass. As I didn't make this a rule from the get-go (d'oh! still learning), your Put/Take on the Tat Coj 2k3 is fine, Justin. But for the future passers, please try to avoid putting in a duplicate, if it is at all possible. Admittedly, I'm somewhat of a Tatuaje whore :whistling: , so it really doesn't bother me if it makes it back to me... :rolleyes:. But... you understand what I'm getting at.

Edit: Again, sorry for my late response -- my weird sleep/work schedule once again takes a role. You people that sleep during the night are weird.... :)
Edit2: Map updates, cigar list updated.

I found a humidor full of those Ramon y Ramon for $6 a piece when I first joined here and bought them all, somebody had already bought most of the Party 150s out of there at the same price, but I got a few of them too. :D They're a great, mild-medium smoke. I've sold quite a few and have been trying to let people try them in passes I'm in, but nobody ever takes them, maybe because they aren't sure what to put?

Sorry about the duplicate on the cojonu, I actually am usually very careful no to put duplicates, I actually didn't put a Tat Black for that very reason. In my effort to find a $13 cigar for the 787 though(which I've really been wanting to try), I overlooked that there was one already in there. If you want I can try to switch it.

Anyway... The '26 is a maddy, and yes the lancero is a DL. The Ramon y Ramon is a familia.

Pass is on it's way, but I forgot the DC at home. I'll post it tonight after work. Thanks for having me Jeff.

Pass arrived today! I will take inventory, check things out, and post my Ps and T's shortly!!

Jim

Alright, so I was able to check the pass out review the inventory and everything looks as it should. I am currently preparing my daughter's dinner, but when that is all completed I will post my p's and t's. Sorry if I dragging it down a bit.

Jim

I've been trying a jedi mind trick on a couple of those sticks. "These aren't the sticks you are looking for." Is it working?

Sorry to everyone! I had some issues with my daughter last night, so I will post my P's and T's in just a few moments.

Jim

Alright guys after closer inspection of the pass it appears that some numbers-ect. are listed wrong as follows-

#18 is listed as a Padron 1926 40th nat, but in the bag is a 1926 #1 nat
#19 is listed as taken by TKoepp, but we have a #19 bag with a 40th mad
#20 is listed as the Padron 1926 #1, but in the bag is a 1926 40th nat
#17 is listed as the 1926 40th Maduro, but is not in the pass at all

Jeff what would you like me to do? I would like to get this figured out before I post my p's and t's.

Jim

TKoepp:

T: #14 BTL ------P: #42 CAO Odyessy w/coffin
T: #27 Tat Cab Guapos -------P:#43 Litto Gomez Chisel
T: #21 Tat Maravilla ------P:#44 LFD Cammy lancero
T: #22 Tat Noellas Reserva------ P:#45 LFD Limitado I
T: #19 Padron #1 Maddy------ P:#46 Zino Platinum Double Grand Tubo

Smellysell:

Some of the numbers were off, so here's the corrections:

#18-'26 #1 Natural
#19- 40th Anny Natural
#20-40th Anny Maduro

stepthirteen:

#18 is listed as a Padron 1926 40th nat, but in the bag is a 1926 #1 nat
#19 is listed as taken by TKoepp, but we have a #19 bag with a 40th mad
#20 is listed as the Padron 1926 #1, but in the bag is a 1926 40th nat
#17 is listed as the 1926 40th Maduro, but is not in the pass at all

I'm confused. WTF is in the pass... who made a wrong take or who mis-labeled bags? Which Padrons are in the pass RIGHT NOW.

Jeff,

Would you like me just to go ahead and list all the sticks I have in the pass right this moment, so that you know exactly what is in the pass?

Jim