• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Great! Here come the "I'm taking my ball and leaving!!" posts........... :whistling:
[snapback]148578[/snapback]​
Which one of us got pissed off and started their own board? :whistling:

BrownDevil said:
Fast4Dr said:
emodx said:
If insurence picks up the tab, CPI will cover what was not covered by USPS. You did cover the pass with insurance, right?
[snapback]148427[/snapback]​
Wasn't the whole point of CPI to replace USPS Insurance? If I were in CPI I would not be insuring a pass through the USPS. ???
[snapback]148564[/snapback]​

That's what I thought???
If I'm wrong someone please correct me because I sent out 2 passes this week UNinsured because I put into CPI.
Not to mention I wouldn't want to explain to the USPS the contects of these passes.
[snapback]148566[/snapback]​
You don't have to use insurance outside of CPI. CPI covers regardless if insurance is used or not. CPI will cover %100 of any given pass if insurance isn't used, or cover what insurance isn't covered. Just realize CPI can't cover every single pass out there. We all wish CPI had enough high end sticks to cover a High End pass. I always suggest passes be covered using both insurance systems. If a pass is lost, you do not have to claim cigars to the USPS. You can claim it was art work, jewlry, what ever. Granted that wont work in this case.
CPI will be paid out once this issue is resolved. Resolved by either the cigars being returned and then any cash resitution being paid by the offender. CPI will then cover what wasn't taken care of. If no cash restitution is paid, CPI covers everything that went missing. And if the cigars are returned in an unsmokable condition, CPI covers everything within reason. I will talk to the other 2 board members about this situation, but rest assured CPI will take care of the situation at hand.
And I would appreciate those who have questions, concerns, or comments to PM me rather than automatically take things out publicly. Thx.

Emo

other1 said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
Great! Here come the "I'm taking my ball and leaving!!" posts........... :whistling:
[snapback]148579[/snapback]​
OUCH :0

Come on you cowards. Start something with me.

O.K., how old are you?? Please................ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Think this is funny jerk?

Evidently you didn't see the context, Wild didn't say that it was humorous, he just floated the idea that this whole thing might be a big joke, which could very well be, who knows? He might be really off on that point, but he's free to express that view, no matter what you think of his premise.

You f***ing people know what you did so don't insult me with your denials. Geez Looeeze it's still there, you posted it, deny that!Floyd is stand up and anyone doesn't think so you just bring it on. Newbs!

Care to post a quote from any newbie who has stated like moki that SKY did steal the pass? Prove it.

. . that includes you WildCard. Oh, and BrownD and Wasch can STFU too, you're nothing but a couple of know nothing newbies. Keep your noses out of FOG business jagoff's.

Sorry, but I failed to see the "FOG posting area only" message on the rules page. It's a public forum until Rod says otherwise and until then, anyone is free to post what they may. As a participant in the pass, what goes on here does concern Browndevil. It most certainly has more to do with him than any possible ties you may have with this pass. Go ahead and cite the attack on your friend, but Browndevil has an equal right to post here.

True FOGs do not brag about their status, they show it through their demeanor and through helping others appreciate the hobby more. Conducting this "I'm a FOG, STFU everybody else!" hubris doesn't buy you respect, and it certainly won't help you to silence people who see through the arrogance and unbridled lust for power, that some people have on this board. seriously, when has saying "STFU" ever worked on this board? Keep dropping in only to harass Dave or to stir the pot. I for one, will not be leaving.

SFG75 said:
Come on you cowards. Start something with me.

O.K., how old are you?? Please................ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Think this is funny jerk?

Evidently you didn't see the context, Wild didn't say that it was humorous, he just floated the idea that this whole thing might be a big joke, which could very well be, who knows? He might be really off on that point, but he's free to express that view, no matter what you think of his premise.

You f***ing people know what you did so don't insult me with your denials. Geez Looeeze it's still there, you posted it, deny that!Floyd is stand up and anyone doesn't think so you just bring it on. Newbs!

Care to post a quote from any newbie who has stated like moki that SKY did steal the pass? Prove it.

. . that includes you WildCard. Oh, and BrownD and Wasch can STFU too, you're nothing but a couple of know nothing newbies. Keep your noses out of FOG business jagoff's.

Sorry, but I failed to see the "FOG posting area only" message on the rules page. It's a public forum until Rod says otherwise and until then, anyone is free to post what they may. As a participant in the pass, what goes on here does concern Browndevil. It most certainly has more to do with him than any possible ties you may have with this pass. Go ahead and cite the attack on your friend, but Browndevil has an equal right to post here.

True FOGs do not brag about their status, they show it through their demeanor and through helping others appreciate the hobby more. Conducting this "I'm a FOG, STFU everybody else!" hubris doesn't buy you respect, and it certainly won't help you to silence people who see through the arrogance and unbridled lust for power, that some people have on this board. seriously, when has saying "STFU" ever worked on this board? Keep dropping in only to harass Dave or to stir the pot. I for one, will not be leaving.
[snapback]148596[/snapback]​
I see your point, but you have to see that we have seen this exact same thing happen several time before. I am not saying that being an FOG means that we should say STFU all the time, but see that we are tired of newbs come in, not take the time to get to know the older BOTL's, and show no respect for those who made this place what it is. While you are a full member of this Community, by not going back and "learning" what this site is about is somewhat disrespectful to those who made it what it is. See where I am coming from?

Emo

other1 said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

Oh, now you want to start with me again???

What do you know, anyway....

Although I agree with your statement Emo, I will say again I was not taking any pleasure and watching a man's rep shot to hell. I am well within my rights to post opinions just like everyone else, and have every right to defend my words when some long winded night on a white horse comes in trying to slay dragons when he doesn't even have his facts straight.
Being a fog here doesn't entitle you to respect. Respect is earned. I can tell you I have a lot more respect for a few newbs in here than people like neal who shoot from the hip.
another 2 cents for the collection.

[/quote]
Good riddance to bad rubbish. You wore out your welcome anyway. Some brother you turned out to be. Do everybody a favor and take the rest of these POS's with you.

NA
[snapback]148571[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Real friendly place and people you have here, NOT.Of course you have alienated more than your fair share, are you going for a record or something?

BrownDevil said:
Although I agree with your statement Emo, I will say again I was not taking any pleasure and watching a man's rep shot to hell. I am well within my rights to post opinions just like everyone else, and have every right to defend my words when some long winded night on a white horse comes in trying to slay dragons when he doesn't even have his facts straight.
Being a fog here doesn't entitle you to respect. Respect is earned. I can tell you I have a lot more respect for a few newbs in here than people like neal who shoot from the hip.
[snapback]148610[/snapback]​
That being said, I have a lot of respect for Neal because he does shoot from the hip. I guess to each their own. Just remember, the less often you post your opinion on something other cigars, the less you will have your toes stepped on. This goes for all parties. Not singling you out.

Emo

SFG75 said:
[snapback]148596[/snapback]​

Man you hit the nail on the head here sfg, I am with you I am not letting this yahoo who thinks he is "the one" run me off or silence me either. It continually amazes me how he only wants to be a crap stirrer and insult slinger.He is elitist and arrogant and all he acomplishes is running off members who would be very good additions to this board, fog or newbie we are all equal on this forum.Respect is earned and not demanded like he thinks it is and as far as I am concerned he will never be respected by me.

I see your point, but you have to see that we have seen this exact same thing happen several time before. I am not saying that being an FOG means that we should say STFU all the time, but see that we are tired of newbs come in, not take the time to get to know the older BOTL's, and show no respect for those who made this place what it is. While you are a full member of this Community, by not going back and "learning" what this site is about is somewhat disrespectful to those who made it what it is. See where I am coming from?

This is somewhat of what I'm talking about. I've always found you to be a very reasonable person. I fail to see where Wasch and BD were wrong in their comments. To me, a true vet would've simply PM'd them or worded a disagreement as well as you wrote yours.

emodx said:
BrownDevil said:
[snapback]148610[/snapback]​
That being said, I have a lot of respect for Neal because he does shoot from the hip. I guess to each their own. Just remember, the less often you post your opinion on something other cigars, the less you will have your toes stepped on. This goes for all parties. Not singling you out.

Emo
[snapback]148614[/snapback]​

Emo,
True about posting opinions and getting toes stepped on. And yes I too HAD much respect for Neal. HAD being the key word. Shooting from the hip and hitting the correct target is good, I'm the same way. However, when you miss and hit the kid crossing the street, you should be man enough to admit it. I posted and PMed Neal asking for an apology, no apology, and PM ignored.
Anyway, enough with my BS, everyone here (except Neal) knows I wasn't joining in on the lynching of Floyd, or taking part in fanning the fire.
Robert

SFG75 said:
I see your point, but you have to see that we have seen this exact same thing happen several time before. I am not saying that being an FOG means that we should say STFU all the time, but see that we are tired of newbs come in, not take the time to get to know the older BOTL's, and show no respect for those who made this place what it is. While you are a full member of this Community, by not going back and "learning" what this site is about is somewhat disrespectful to those who made it what it is.  See where I am coming from?

This is somewhat of what I'm talking about. I've always found you to be a very reasonable person. I fail to see where Wasch and BD were wrong in their comments. To me, a true vet would've simply PM'd them or worded a disagreement as well as you wrote yours.
[snapback]148619[/snapback]​
PM's work for everyone, newbs and FOG's alike. :whistling:

emodx said:
SFG75 said:
I see your point, but you have to see that we have seen this exact same thing happen several time before. I am not saying that being an FOG means that we should say STFU all the time, but see that we are tired of newbs come in, not take the time to get to know the older BOTL's, and show no respect for those who made this place what it is. While you are a full member of this Community, by not going back and "learning" what this site is about is somewhat disrespectful to those who made it what it is.  See where I am coming from?

[snapback]148619[/snapback]​
PM's work for everyone, newbs and FOG's alike. :whistling:
[snapback]148624[/snapback]​

And had it been taken there in the first place to BD and Wasch24, this whole thing would've been unnecessary....but since the scalding attack on them was posted publicly....... :whistling:

If you are not in this pass directly, then politely take your BS to another thread..Thank you and have a Merry Freaking Christmas!!!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
other1 said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

Oh, now you want to start with me again???

What do you know, anyway....
[snapback]148609[/snapback]​
More than you might think... :whistling:

gr8full2day said:

SSSHHHHUUUTTTT THE F UP!!!!!! EVERY LAST F'ING ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!

If you are not in this pass directly, then politely take your BS to another thread..Thank you and have a Merry Freaking Christmas!!!
[snapback]148633[/snapback]​
Roger that sir.

Sorry for my outburst, but I have had enough of the f'ing 12 year old fighting. If Floyd stole the pass then he stole the pass BFD!!! If Floyd didn't steal the pass, then PARTY!!!! Some guys seem to be taking things WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY toooo persoanlly. If you were personally offended in this thread, please change the channel. If you are awiting an apology from Neal, then PM me about some ocean-front real estate in Iowa... :D :D ...In other words, my pass seems to have gone tits up, my wife is on her period, and it appears to be catching!! If you wish not get any on you, please move to the back of the room...Thanks!!

P.S. Sorry for my outburst!!!

Ok Dammit!

You all should be ashamed of yourselves! Turning on each other like this.
Now...
Here is something nobody has seemed to mention. If 3D had of insured the pass then it would have had to be signed for. It would have never had a chance to be left at the door with a chance to be stolen. How come you didn't properly insure it 3D?

Maybe Gr8ful should have made it manditory?