• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

Am I doing something wrong? Or are the numbers that SamClemmons entered not actually USPS or UPS tracking numbers?

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on April 13, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later"

Gonz said:
Am I doing something wrong? Or are the numbers that SamClemmons entered not actually USPS or UPS tracking numbers?

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on April 13, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later"
[snapback]179715[/snapback]​

He printed them online. The USPS isn't a tracking number, basically documentation. Usually they won't update until the packages land.

SamClemmons said:
Who let the drunk chick with green teeth in here?

NA
[snapback]179207[/snapback]​

Now, Now Sammy! I don't really have any green teeth, just some that are missing. However, with my missing teeth I actually get in the front row at a Willie Nelson concert for free ;), thank you very kindly :love: !!!

I do live in Texas after all!! ;) :laugh: :laugh:
And I have to drink to live with that megolamaniac The Commander! Don't knock it til you try that vintage "Thunderbird" yourself! :thumbs:
0067.jpg

gregor22 said:
Gonz said:
Time to go buy a larger coolidor!
[snapback]179472[/snapback]​

Yeah, you got that right!

Gregor
[snapback]179898[/snapback]​

I'm starting to wish I had gone the 153qt coolidor instead of the 100qt... :)

Bargogirl said:
SamClemmons said:
Who let the drunk chick with green teeth in here?

NA
[snapback]179207[/snapback]​

Now, Now Sammy! I don't really have any green teeth, just some that are missing. However, with my missing teeth I actually get in the front row at a Willie Nelson concert for free ;), thank you very kindly :love: !!!

I do live in Texas after all!! ;) :laugh: :laugh:
And I have to drink to live with that megolamaniac The Commander! Don't knock it til you try that vintage "Thunderbird" yourself! :thumbs:
0067.jpg

[snapback]179874[/snapback]​

Wasn't this Miss Kentucky? :D

I tried to stay out of this. I wanted to stay out of this. I took my addy out of my profile. I did everything I could. But, now, today, I got hit. I got hit hard. This person knew what I liked, and bombed me beyond comprehension.

Preembargo. I need the name and addy of a FOG who needs to get hit. Someone will pay for this and it won't be pretty.

P.S. Thanks again SC. I'll get you back someday when you don't expect it. Until then, some other FOG is getting hit very soon. Take it from me newbies: he wasn't joking around. I told you that you made him mad....

mrjinglesusa said:
I tried to stay out of this. I wanted to stay out of this. I took my addy out of my profile. I did everything I could. But, now, today, I got hit. I got hit hard. This person knew what I liked, and bombed me beyond comprehension.

Preembargo. I need the name and addy of a FOG who needs to get hit. Someone will pay for this and it won't be pretty.

P.S. Thanks again SC. I'll get you back someday when you don't expect it. Until then, some other FOG is getting hit very soon. Take it from me newbies: he wasn't joking around. I told you that you made him mad....
[snapback]180062[/snapback]​

Welcome to the Dark Side, Jim! :D

PM sent

Mmmwwaaaahhaaaahhaaaa!

SamClemmons said:
...clutterin' up the board with all yer newbie stupids 01038555749366206549 ...pushin' folks around and leavin' yer drawers in the living room 01038555749439688685

Ya are, all of you, MY BITCH.

NA
[snapback]179469[/snapback]​

Good God!. After a salvo like that, we may well be his bitches. I wasn't expecting that sort of retaliation from a wrinkled shell of a man.

SamClemmons said:
Yer all a bunch of pasty faced nailbiters. Stoopid, stupid newblers.

NA
[snapback]180093[/snapback]​

Your precarious regime of fear will never defeat us! You can fill our mouths with smoke, but you can never take our freedom!

My Recruiting efforts will have to double Commander!!!

UncleSam.jpg

All NWO members prepare to launch!!!

I'm hit, I'm hit! The devastation is unbelievable - two bombs, a newbie trade, and a cigarbid shipment, all in one day. And I just got back from the dentist! (a quote "You sure are a bleeder!")

We need a medic here! 'Cause the battle lines are clearly drawn this time.