• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

NorCalCigarLover said:
Frankly, I've seen only one FOG bomb and it was ..... well let's just say it was a bit effeminate.

:cool:
[snapback]184111[/snapback]​

That's not what you said back on April 7th. :sign: :sign: :sign:

A couple of bombs away! ;)
What do you do if there's no mailing address in a target's (member's) profile?

I've selected a target, but unfortunately, on my radar, friend and foe all look like the same big blips. So, my feeble salvo will probably do nothing more than pi$$ of someone on my own side.

Anyway, the bomb goes out tomorrow at dawn. :D

psyktek said:
NorCalCigarLover said:
Frankly, I've seen only one FOG bomb and it was ..... well let's just say it was a bit effeminate.

[snapback]184111[/snapback]​

That's not what you said back on April 7th. :sign: :sign: :sign:
[snapback]184130[/snapback]​

AAAAHHHHAAAA!!! The secret bombing FOG's identity is exposed! :laugh:

Then you need either contacts or have to bribe someone.

Captain Leafheart said:
A couple of bombs away! ;)
What do you do if there's no mailing address in a target's (member's) profile?
[snapback]184145[/snapback]​

NorCalCigarLover said:
WOW! that was some bomb that hit San Jose on Friday. Thusly, I'm Enjoying some mighty fine smokes this weekend  :thumbs: .

A fine example of how to commit multiple strikes across a broad range of members.

Thank you!
[snapback]180418[/snapback]​
I'd say NCCL has a selective memory... maybe just a knack for revisionist history... maybe he's just lyin'... maybe just a stoopid newbie puke...
ayuh... all of the above.

NA

Operation Reciprocity –

Operation reciprocity has commenced and I am pleased to report that our campaign of dis-information and orchestrated dissention along with feigned confusion has yielded great success.

I took it upon myself to personally lead the ground attack and I can say without hesitation that the FOG evildoer was left dazed and confused (though if you were to ask him, he may say it was the other way around). The attack was not without incident, however. While reconnoitering the Fog compound our Intel grossly underestimated FOG security at the entrance to the lair of doom. While placing the homing device at the doorstep of the intended target, I was quickly surrounded by a large contingency of security forces (apparently Wednesday is poker night). I was able to facilitate my escape unharmed only after reaching for the Ancient Warrior I keep strapped to my ankle as a back up.

Clearly, further ground engagements with this FOG would be taken on at some risk. However, I have personally observed that his mailbox is completely unprotected…surely a fatal error.

I look forward to your reports of enemy engagement.

So here I am watching TV with the wife (who was not feeling well at all last night btw), My younger brother had just walked out the door- and about 30 seconds later the bell rings... Assuming it was him, the standard return for forgotten items (keys, sunglasses, whatever) I didn't think twice. My youngest (daughter) tells me "Daddy, there's a strange man at the door" :(

There I am, face to face with this person whom I've never seen, holding what looks to be a large box disguised only by plastic grocery baggies asking if this is the home of "TONY EVANS" :p :0 At this point, I'm not sure how to answer so I play it off like "Wrong house buddy"... After a short exchange of communications I finally figure out my surrender is inevitable and explain the "Intel" had accidentally misspelled my name (TOMMY EVANS).

The General himself had impressive weapons hidden from view (in the plastic baggies). Before I knew it, I was on the floor thanking the powers that be none of my children were harmed in this face to face engagement! :thumbs: :love:

I'm not sure how to take the "FOG" status yet, I always thought I'd be a newbie until I died. :whistling:

Remember one thing to all you "newbie" soldiers... Beware of the big dog... HE BITES! War is hell gentlemen, and while I may disavowed my "FOG" status, I can promise you all I'm no private in this war... There are a few stars on my shoulders too ;)

(THANKS)

bfreebern said:
Has Rod been hit by any of these bombs?
[snapback]184372[/snapback]​

The Newbian Warriors fear no CigarPass administrator. The purpose of our movement is to eliminate FOG evil at every level. As Newbie in Chief, I vow that at a time and place of my choosing, The Grand Poo Bah of FOGland will fall.